Spurs - why do so many people on here hate them?

Rob W

i live in Bulgaria and now every other kid is a Spurs fan, because of berbatov.. some disgusting and deranged form of glory hunting.. they'd also show all the spurs games in the EPL and UEFA and the fucking league cup and every time they talk about berbatov it's as if he's the bastard child of pele and maradona.. fuck that

Arsenal get wanked over far more than Spurs. "Almost too beautiful" when they've failed to score. I see your point in general though.

Arsenal have backed it up by winning titles, FA Cups, reaching European finals...Spurs have finished 5th in the table twice and won a couple of League Cups.

Big headed fans. Never met a spuds fan who didnt talk like they were the best in Europe and had won every trophy on offer for the past 5 years. All of their players are world class and all the English lads should walk into the England team.

Yep, just thinking back, I can name at least 10 spuds fans Ive come into contact with who are absolute fuckin cock suckers, and one decent bloke.

Guest Stephen927

I don't have a problem with Spurs.

I'm probably envious of their position, cos its where I feel we should be aiming for (5th place, UEFA Cup), even though they've had a poor season compared to their last 2, they have a lot of potential with Ramos.

I like how they try and play football, get the ball on the ground, quick passing, good movement.

Likewise, can't find it in me to particularly dislike Spurs or any other London club.

Find the Manchester and Liverpool teams much more arrogant and therefore much easier to hate.

living down here the glory hunting chelsea fans are unbelievable

Just been outside (I live less than a mile from the ground) and the snow is VERY heavy now.  Luckily it's not been snowing long so it's not had a chance to settle, but the visibility is terrible.

Guest hodsgod

They are rivals in terms of league positioning, also alot of them are quite smug and deluded, not all of them though, infact i may be wrong and most are ok.

I think alot of Newcastle fans may also just be bitter that us and Spurs seem to have swapped positions over the past couple of years, in terms of finishing in the top 5 and being in Europe anyway.

"alot of them are quite smug and DELUDED..."

Not many people like that on here is there?

The majority of football fans are at least deluded. First post says they win nowt (like us), they won at least 6 trophies since 81. clearly more than "us" . Deluded, biased, optimistic, unreasonable, blind do you recognise any other teams supporters? or maybe all of them.

hope he plays against us......he`s usually our 12th man

--------------

Ramos Axed Sulking Jenas

Spurs coach Juande Ramos left Jermaine Jenas out of the weekend win against Portsmouth as punishment for his poor performance and sulky strop against Chelsea last Wednesday.

Ramos Axed Sulking Jenas

The midfielder didn't make the squad of 16 against Pompey at White Hart Lane on Saturday - and then found out he'd been axed by Fabio Capello for England as well.

In yet another move designed to hammer home that he won't suffer egos or ill-discipline, Ramos decided to leave Jenas out on Saturday because of the way he reacted to being subbed at half time during the Chelsea game.

The midfielder had been having a poor game but reportedly acted in a less than professional manner when informed by Ramos that he wouldn't be going back out for the second half.

And though the Spurs boss has rejected suggestions that he was involved in a bust-up with the former Newcastle United player, he did confirm that his decision to give preference to Tom Huddlestone on Saturday had nothing to with injuries. "No, he's fine," commented the Spaniard of Jenas. "There were other players in better condition."

hope he plays against us......he`s usually our 12th man

--------------

Ramos Axed Sulking Jenas

Spurs coach Juande Ramos left Jermaine Jenas out of the weekend win against Portsmouth as punishment for his poor performance and sulky strop against Chelsea last Wednesday.

Ramos Axed Sulking Jenas

The midfielder didn't make the squad of 16 against Pompey at White Hart Lane on Saturday - and then found out he'd been axed by Fabio Capello for England as well.

In yet another move designed to hammer home that he won't suffer egos or ill-discipline, Ramos decided to leave Jenas out on Saturday because of the way he reacted to being subbed at half time during the Chelsea game.

The midfielder had been having a poor game but reportedly acted in a less than professional manner when informed by Ramos that he wouldn't be going back out for the second half.

And though the Spurs boss has rejected suggestions that he was involved in a bust-up with the former Newcastle United player, he did confirm that his decision to give preference to Tom Huddlestone on Saturday had nothing to with injuries. "No, he's fine," commented the Spaniard of Jenas. "There were other players in better condition."

More proof that Ramos is Ferguson / Wenger / Mourinho rolled into one ;)