Goran Pandev- Newcastle have bid for me

SUPERTOON

good but not worth the 15m euros asked IMO

Question is Don't we have to spend this amount and more to get any quality in these times ? Meaning both the January window and the transfer market in general.

If we get pandev i can see him playing in right side of midfield considering he does have a good shot, but hes also a fast player who is useful at counter-attacks and very good with the ball at his feet. Don't know about his passing and crossing, but i feel he would improve the team pretty much, of what ive seen of him! But we should try to get Pato though, hes class :D

If we get pandev i can see him playing in right side of midfield considering he does have a good shot, but hes also a fast player who is useful at counter-attacks and very good with the ball at his feet. Don't know about his passing and crossing, but i feel he would improve the team pretty much, of what ive seen of him! But we should try to get Pato though, hes class :D

Pato is in Milan i think

Pato :lol:

He's left footed though. No i could see him forming a nice partnership with Martins up front TBH.

Ye i know junkhead, wasn't really being serious. :p Why can't we go after these kind of players? Pato is young and exciting talent, we need to scout after new Solano. Time to go to South America scouts! Get pandev in though, hes better then milner, duff and owen and we seriously need a player in soon.

He's left footed though. No i could see him forming a nice partnership with Martins up front TBH.

Doesn't matter Ljungberg, Pires, Hleb, Rosicky are all right footed and can play on left side, we should be able to get players who can play anywhere asked and perform. No shola who doesnt even perform on his proper position!

quick, pretty strong, direct, powerful shot. don't think he'd be a great partner for owen or martins tho, not creative enough or suited to play with his back to goal. i think for us he'd be best deployed as an attacking midfielder making runs into the box.

Hmmm ...

I wonder who Man City have up their sleeve now they've let Bianchi go.

Probably Kanoute rather than Fabiano to be honest.

Have they been linked with Kanoute?

Is he not away playing in Africa at the moment anyways?

Guest LondonMag

Tonight Alan Oliver will get a call from his good friend from Skopje ,Goran Stankovovoski who will tell him that Pandev would jump on the chance to join us

remember where you heard it first!!

Is he a striker or a creative midfielder then? Cos a goalscoring cretive-midfielder is just what we need. JUST what we need and i'd be glad to know that Keegan knows it needs addressing. Moreso than the defense.