One year ago today...

Nicky

only 10 for a kit?

wow!  im from Canada and I heard in London u could get Orange juice for 10 pounds.

Anyways off of nufc.cock its 30 pounds

and in Canada for a hockey jersey ur looking at 110 canadian for a replica jersey

no it is 10pound for the name and number, 40 altogether

He is big...

Didn't really notice him at Citeh to be fair...

Positives: Happy his name isn't Viduka.

Viduka is ten times the player that this french **** is

reduce the age of the sqauad, 32 year old sibierski - you bunch of incompetent twats

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

:cool:

Couldn't have put it better meself....how many goals has Viduka got, and how many Sibierski ?

This thread should be moved to the Hall of Fame section...

... but not until I see a dozen more apologies and mea culpas.  bluebiggrin.gif

My "Keeping-calm-and-was-right-all-along" Award goes to:

Alberto

JohnnyPD

and

LeonB

Congratulations!

:first:

I can't remember what I said, and I'll be fucked if I'm searching the thread for my input.  I'll leave that to one you sadacts.  But I stand by the fact that it was still clearly a desperate signing.  Fortunately one that paid off.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He's a good header of the ball, will get into the box and give us some prescence we've sorely been lacking. The 5 mill we paid for him has been well spent imo and the results will show on the pitch.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Is it a fact that we paid 5mill??? I hope its a joke to try and lighten the mood.. if not WHAT THE FUCK???

rising to 7.5 depending on appearances or something

And fully worth it

Guest Alan Shearer 9

In all seriousness, this showed a lot of people up to be pricks, none moreso than Steven Gerrard. He made a joke about us signing Sibierski, well you can fuck off you lanky scouse cunt. I hope your missus is bonking every chav under the sun on mobile phone camera because you're a complete twat of the highest order and you deserve to die by bei8ng hit by meteors in the bollocks you fucking prick. Sibierski since he came to us has proved to  be one of the better players in world football and it would not surprise me if he was called up to the French squad ahead of Henry, it is no less than he deserves.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I was right all along

I would have also given you my award lyke if you weren't taking the p!ss the whole time.

Almost cassandra-esque though in your humour.

tbf I actually did back him and questioned everyone's choice to go apeshit, I also backed him to become a cult hero in another thread which is inaccurate because he is one of the deadliest finishers in current world football so if anything I didn't back him enough

i'd also like to join the ranks of people who thought sibeirski was OK.  Granted i didn't think he'd do as well as he is doing, but i wasn't going insane like the majority of people on here.

In all seriousness, this showed a lot of people up to be pricks, none moreso than Steven Gerrard. He made a joke about us signing Sibierski, well you can F*** off you lanky scouse c***. I hope your missus is bonking every chav under the sun on mobile phone camera because you're a complete T*** of the highest order and you deserve to die by bei8ng hit by meteors in the bollocks you f***ing prick. Sibierski since he came to us has proved to be one of the better players in world football and it would not surprise me if he was called up to the French squad ahead of Henry, it is no less than he deserves.

woah woh woh "rewind" - in the words of tubes.

What did Gerrard say?

And i'd also like to point out i didnt complain at the signing.  I never saw the problem, i thought he'd add depth to our squad, and he was free, we never planned to build our team around him. So what was the issue?

anyone who held up the manshitty fans as the basis of judging a player should be strung up and shot

imagine if the same happens to us with luque,because sib was class,he was just not giving the chance to show it with city

You've either gotta be Luque, married to Luque, in love with Luque, related to Luque or a friend of Luque's because this obsession is just TOO strange