Mancs singing anti-Newcastle songs.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest thenorthumbrian

A mate of mine said that the Manure fans were singing "cheer up Kevin Keegan/sad Geordie bastards song at the game at their game with Spurs, why are they bothered about us ffs ?

Guest johnson293

A mate of mine said that the Manure fans were singing "cheer up Kevin Keegan/sad Geordie bastards song at the game at their game with Spurs, why are they bothered about us ffs ?

So were Boro fans during their FA Cup match on TV.  :rolleyes:

Just shows how desperate they (Boro) are to have us as their rival.  ;D :cheesy:

Not sure why (or particularly bothered) about the Mancs were signing it either.

Yes they are bothered

They are scared of what we may become!  (Bit lord of the rings don't you think?)

I know loads of scum fans, nearly everyone are twats but most admit that if someone was to get it right up here we could be the most feared team in england.

Yeah still fucking waiting mind!

Guest elbee909

Probably because they were given permission by the southern media to have a go at us.  Not that Man Utd fans tend to be easily led, or anything...

Guest thenorthumbrian

Probably because they were given permission by the southern media to have a go at us.  Not that Man Utd fans tend to be easily led, or anything...

It just seems bizarre that after all they have won over recent years (and all we haven't) that we still seem to get under their skin.

it's because all man u fans are cunts.

did you see all the empty seats towards the end of the match y'day. A 3-1 win clearly wasn't entertaining enough for them.

If there was one club I could wipe off the face of the planet it would be Man U and everyone associated with them.

it's because all man u fans are cunts.

did you see all the empty seats towards the end of the match y'day. A 3-1 win clearly wasn't entertaining enough for them.

If there was one club I could wipe off the face of the planet it would be Man U and everyone associated with them.

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think.

It's banter,  part and parcel of football.

Nowt to get worked up about.

Agreed, just hit back with the Munich song

Nice.

Only got themselves to blame

Nice.

For singing football songs?

Yep, same as they do about Hillsborough

Nice.

What does that have to do with us though?

Yeah, that makes LOADS of sense. They sing about football, we sing about human tragedy. :thup:

If you deliberately provoke someone, don't squeal if they retaliate in a way you don't like as you've only got YOURSELF to blame, simple as that  :thup: :thup:

Yeah, that makes LOADS of sense. They sing about football, we sing about human tragedy. :thup:

If you deliberately provoke someone, don't squeal if they retaliate in a way you don't like as you've only got YOURSELF to blame, simple as that  :thup: :thup:

That's bollocks though, if they were singing about a tragedy involving us, then aye, but the songs they were singing don't compare to Munich.

Nice.

Anyone singing songs about people dying is a bit of a fuking twat, that's up to them to do so, not us. I personally wouldn't stoop to their level, or Liverpool's or West Ham's (brain tumour)

I feel i'm classier than that. (and there's not much i can say that about tbh)

That's bollocks though, if they were singing about a tragedy involving us, then aye, but the songs they were singing don't compare to Munich.

If you're not happy with the response, DON'T FUCKING PROVOKE PEOPLE