Stop the booing, now.

Dr Venkman

Seriously, this needs to be stopped, its happeneing FAR too easily now, i said i could see it returning VERY quickly if keegan didnt get results (or be winning at half time) and sure enough it reared its ugly head again today at half time and again at full time. I dont want to hear 'it happens at every club now' or any of that shit, we're supposed to be newcastle UNITED.

Criticism is fair and i'm all for letting steam off at the match and letting the players know what you think, shout and ball all you want but stop this pathetic pantomime booing when things dont go our way. It simply can not and will not help at all, its extremely selfish and in my opinion is spoiling our club. Like others have said before me buying your ticket is only half the deal, support the club, dont help the cunts who'd hate to see us suceed in dragging us down with the shite, i hate this 'the fans have a right to tell us how they feel' line. Yeah, we have got the right, but we've also got a responsibility as supporters to SUPPORT, if you want to boo and hiss then fuck off to the theatre.

From what i can hear it usually comes from behind where i sit in the gallowgate, from the upper tier, seriously considering making a 'stop fucking booing' banner and taking it for the next game.

I know we're rubbish and everyone's frustrated but i had to get this off my chest as i feel its just making a bad situation worse.

Guest neesy111

u can't complain fans who pay over £40 want to boo, they pay their money their can do exactly what they want

we haven't won in over 7 games now

u can't complain fans who pay over £40 want to boo, they pay their money their can do exactly what they want

we haven't won in over 7 games now

i cant complain about people complaining? the difference is i'm trying to do something constructive that will HELP the club, you know, support? dont mention ticket prices to me, if you consider it too expensive dont pay and dont go, its not like paying to see a band, you're not guaranteed anything in sport and people need to remember this, you're exactly the sort of person i'm fighting against.

and to the people saying it was aimed at the red then fair enough, that may well have been the case, i'm not so sure it was the case at half time though, and i'm positive it wasnt the case at half time in the villa game in our first home game of the season, we went into the game top of the table and it was 0-0 when the booing started.

They can.  Doesn't stop them being twats though.  No doubt first to complain when a player shows a lack of confidence too.

Guest neesy111

if u stopped all the ppl who complained there wud less than 10,000 there

we've won 1 game in over 3 months at home

even the die hard fans will complain over that

its those tickets that pay for the signings and wages of the team, so don't complain to ppl who pay tickets as it wud increase ur tkt to over £50 if they didn't go

if u stopped all the ppl who complained there wud less than 10,000 there

we've won 1 game in over 3 months at home

even the die hard fans will complain over that

its those tickets that pay for the signings and wages of the team, so don't complain to ppl who pay tickets as it wud increase ur tkt to over £50 if they didn't go

what?

Guest Erich von Manstein

I was booing the ref.

I was also booing the refs that had made mistakes against us in the past.

I was even booing the refs that will make mistakes against us in the future.

They're all out against us, don't you know.

Guest Erich von Manstein

It simply can not and will not help at all, its extremely selfish and in my opinion is spoiling our club.

Selfish? I pay £400+ a year for a season fucking ticket, they are paid £50,000+ a week and can't even give us a decent game of football in return. So don't fucking dare say that I'm selfish, they are bottling cowards and they are spoiling our club.