harper v villa ?

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

given has been useless lately, be good to see what people wanted...

for me, harper should play v villa

given hasn't been useless and harper was injured for today so what makes you think he'll be fit for saturday ?

get krul back imo

He's injured too.

heard he'd been stretchered off, how bad is it?

Dislocated shoulder, still officially on loan at Falkirk but is back down here being looked after by our lot.

get krul back imo

He's injured too.

heard he'd been stretchered off, how bad is it?

Dislocated shoulder, still officially on loan at Falkirk but is back down here being looked after by our lot.

ouch, hope it doesnt have any long term effects, i also hope he's not injury prone, was injured for a long time pretty recently wasnt he?

would be just our luck tbh as he looked like a fucking beast against palermo? (disclaimer, cant remember if it was definitely palermo)

Krul needs to be no 2 when he regains full fitness as he's a real prospect. Harper should be sold imo.

Had rave reviews about Krul from my Falkirk season ticket holder of a friend, thinks he's miles better and has loads more potential than Kasper Schmeichel who they had on loan last season.

Krul needs to be no 2 when he regains full fitness as he's a real prospect. Harper should be sold imo.

Had rave reviews about Krul from my Falkirk season ticket holder of a friend, thinks he's miles better and has loads more potential than Kasper Schmeichel who they had on loan last season.

I saw enough of Krul in one match in Europe to see he was a cut above. Young, but has everything Given and Harper have in their closet, with height and self-belief to add. It's time to bring him home instead of getting injured playing in the Scottish League, or anywhere else for that matter.

Harper isn't better at anything.

Talking, organising, commanding his box, takes pressure of defenders. In my opinion

Correct. Imo

Not knocking Shay here by any means. But I feel a spell on the sidelines would do him well. A spell on the sidelines that isnt due to injury.