N'Zogbia: good news and bad news

Dave

Wants to be with his mother and sister who live in London?

Why don't the lazy twats move up here, its not like they've been based in London all their lives, fuking fickle cunts.

Sod the stupid thick twat if that's his excuse, if we cant get double figures for him i guess he can go sulk some more in the reserves.

i consider N'Zogbia to be in the same league as Wright-Phillips, Young and Bentley.. except more versatile

it would be a madness to sell him to an english club and for less than 10 million..

right now, we would be relegation material without him and i'm not confident we can replace him with somebody better

Same league as Bentley?  bluelaugh.gif

Bentley's two years older then Zog remember.  Bentley's improved a lot over the last 2 years.. Zog still had those years to come.

Is N'Zogbia a better player now than he was when Souness was here?

yees :)

Its funny because I would have thought most of the improvement was down to him being happier now with Souness gone, but it seems he is not happy now and I blame one man, WILLIE FKNMCKAY agent engineered upset  the CUNT!!

Nope. But i'm not really bothered by that. Are you saying he's not going to improve? I actually think he was better in that season, he was absolute quality, but given that he's played in atleast four positions this season, and not enough in his most favoured one, i'm not surprised he's been inconsistent.

He's got all the potential in him to go on to be a brilliant player imo.

Whether that'll be here, i'm not really sure. I hope so.

Guest mr quimbys beard

I wouldnt let him go to another prem club, fuck that, if he wants to go let him go abroad, otherwise its the reserves for the next 4 years, not like we are desperate for the money for him is it!!

Nope. But i'm not really bothered by that. Are you saying he's not going to improve? I actually think he was better in that season, he was absolute quality, but given that he's played in atleast four positions this season, and not enough in his most favoured one, i'm not surprised he's been inconsistent.

'

GET SOUNESS BACK! KEV OUT!

That wasn't the point I was getting at, I just find it strange that people are raving about a player who hasn't performed to the level he's capable of for the past 2 years, you can point to him being played out of position which is fair enough but even when he has played on the left wing this season he's been far too inconsistent.

Whether it's a case of what you see if what you get or he can genuinely move up to the next level is debatable IMO.

People should wait until he actually leaves before slagging him off. It won't help keep him if people turn on him.

His own fault for allowing his agent to gob off tbh.

He deserves all the heat he gets, little prick.

People should wait until he actually leaves before slagging him off. It won't help keep him if people turn on him.

His own fault for allowing his agent to gob off tbh.

He deserves all the heat he gets, little prick.

:laugh:

Howay the Zog.

The club should really avoid signing players who have Mckay as their agent in future, it's more hassle than it's worth.

Agreed fully, and i'd go a step further, make all those with him currently change agents or sell them on.

Ban the fat cunt from SJP for good.

you have to face it - the bright lights of London are a major attraction that we can't equal -  we're better than Derby or Wigan or Brum but.................... 

and before anyone has a heart attack just ask yourself why there are so many Geordies in Landahn

The man is a true legend, but was Sir Bobby a bad judge of character or what?

Bellamy, Zoggy, Jenas, Bowyer....some good players (with the possible exception of Bowyer) but he assembled quite a set of moody, disloyal and/or unlikeable players.

All of which were shit/bastards/shit bastards (generally) after he left, although Zog's picked up this season. You can add the likes of Robert and Dyer to that list aswell. They had dodgy attitudes but Bobby could get them to play.