will we beat Sunderland next time we play them?

bulivye
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4-1 to us and all  the s*** will be forgotten for a weekend

Until next season never mind just a weekend. Infact i'd go as far as saying a comfortable win over them would make the season a success.

Guest microbar

No For the simple reason that keane has brought players in that will scrap for evey point going till the end of this season,

Where as Keegan has a bunch of either over the hill,  dont care, or dont have the ability players at his disposall,

We should have gone for some players that are prepared to pull on the shirt and scrap for evey point,

In the transfer window, But Keegan just stuck his head in the sand,

And thought we would coast through the last half of the season and secure enough points for safety,

We Will Be Relegated This season I cannot see any other outcome. :blush:

1-3 to sunderland

No For the simple reason that keane has brought players in that will scrap for evey point going till the end of this season,

Where as Keegan has a bunch of either over the hill,  dont care, or dont have the ability players at his disposall,

We should have gone for some players that are prepared to pull on the shirt and scrap for evey point,

In the transfer window, But Keegan just stuck his head in the sand,

And thought we would coast through the last half of the season and secure enough points for safety,

We Will Be Relegated This season I cannot see any other outcome. :blush:

1-3 to sunderland

Totally agree with your assessment of both their and our players - they will scrap, whereas the plodders we have aren't capable(apart from Smith & Barton, and they don't do it very cleverly..!)

Hope you are wrong about relegation, but I fear you may be right...

Suspect a 1-2 defeat for us at SJP - as has been said, we are useless in the second half and I reckon that we will score first and lose by 2 second half goals.

A lot will depend on the results between now and then, whether we can get some confidence back. If we can pick up a couple of wins, and a couple of draws, and be clear of the relegation zone, I can see us winning.

I would imagine the scum will still be somewhere near the bottom, and if our confidence is low, they will be scrapping and fighting for every ball, and i can see them sneaking a win.

I predict a draw tho! haha!

Would be great if by some miracle we could unleash the demon against them and pummel them.

would love it more than anything, they have to be confident coming over, and to send them home with a 5/6-0 would just top anything ive ever felt :lol:

Guest Reservoir Mags

They just keep beating the sides around them that they have to beat.

At the moment we fit right into that category.