Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest MaetihS

Bombadil over on TT said he's already turned us down.

hiaz...largely expected. Why would one of the best foreign players in Serie A want to join us?

Guest Heneage

Bombadil over on TT said he's already turned us down.

Inlers daft, Udinese are a good side don't get me wrong but they are not a team that likes to invest, almost an Italian blackburn.

Although Redknapp says there has been Pompey contact with Liverpool, I'm sure there will be.

That's where I expect Crouchie to be at the start of the season.

Of course you do, it because you full of s***.

Redknapp was going on about wanting him a little while back. Seeing as they just had a big bid for Crouch knocked back I would imagine it is Portsmouth.

One of Crouch's mates says that Redknapp will be putting in an increased bid.  Or at least that's what Redknapp has told PC.

Can't say I never told you.

I havent really seen much of him but surely £10 million for a quality defender in his prime is not "a lot of money".

but he's not a quality defender. So it is a lot of money.

Claim to fame was at Palermo apparantely, where he was brought in on loan for cover but ended up getting a load of games in the league and in Europe, cos the other keepers there were sold. Went back to Estudiantes where he helped them achieve the most water-tight defense in the league. 'Best keeper in the Argentinian league' then? He's 24 and 6ft 4, btw.

An odd one none the less.

Guest VegasToon

Quick Translation:

"Andújar will be the next business of Students

Students will count more million in the next hours: everything indicates that the arquero Mariano Andújar will happen to Newcastle, of England. The official number did not extend by which it will become happens, although the versions speak of about 3.000.000 of Euros. Another indication that Andújar will go away: the club of the Silver already bought to Mariano Barbosa, coming from Villarreal. "

Guest Heneage

I see it was translated literally "Students" :lol:

Id love this considering SPurs spent 10m on a dodgy keeper.

I see it was translated literally "Students" :lol:

Id love this considering SPurs spent 10m on a dodgy keeper.

Gomes? Dodgy keeper? I'd say Gomes is definetly not a dodgy keeper. Certainly a VAST improvement over Robinson.