Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest Deep456

O'Hara ffs. That bugger's still at White Hart Lane now trying to get up from when Oba left him flat on his arse.

rather him than Guthrie. He looks good in other game. that day, Martins is just too good :)

I agree on this. O'hara is decent.

1) Why would you rather O'Hara than Guthrie, on the basis you probably haven't seen much of either of them?  O'Hara is a squad player at a significantly worse club that Guthrie.

2) How much would you pay for O'Hara?

Both questions to both of you.

1) I live 5minutes from Tottenham and go to about 5 games a season at their ground with friends.

2) All my friends who supports Spurs, bold this guy in high regard.

As for Guthrie, we all know he is nothing special and is just another one of those Shola's.

Better trust you and your friends over KK then

When has KK said he rather have Guthrie over O'Hara?

Well im pretty sure we would have had O'Hara instead of Guthrie if we wanted him or his he also to good for us

Why are you so sure we would have had O'Hara, are we a massive pull at the moment? Or are we playing in Europe?

You're clearly right, no one ever leaves a club in Europe for one not in Europe.

What do you think Bolton are going to spend the Guthrie sale money on as well? :lol:

Remind me how much your education costs? :lol:

Yeah he is going to leave Spurs for us, only to sit on the bench, which he is already doing at Spurs? No idiot would do that. Perhaps if he start maybe but he won't. And face it us and Spurs are miles apart atm.

One league position or is this their year? Like last year and the year before and before?

Last year they had Jol. After Ramos took over he has done a very good job. He has guided them from 19th to a respectable 11th. Whilst winning the Carling cup, being in Europe as a result. At the same time, they have signed players like Modric and Dos Santos. Miles apart as I said.

O'Hara ffs. That bugger's still at White Hart Lane now trying to get up from when Oba left him flat on his arse.

rather him than Guthrie. He looks good in other game. that day, Martins is just too good :)

1) Why would you rather O'Hara than Guthrie, on the basis you probably haven't seen much of either of them?  O'Hara is a squad player at a significantly worse club that Guthrie.

1) I live 5minutes from Tottenham and go to about 5 games a season at their ground with friends.

As for Guthrie, we all know he is nothing special and is just another one of those Shola's.

Well im pretty sure we would have had O'Hara instead of Guthrie if we wanted him or his he also to good for us

Why are you so sure we would have had O'Hara, are we a massive pull at the moment? Or are we playing in Europe?

You're clearly right, no one ever leaves a club in Europe for one not in Europe.

What do you think Bolton are going to spend the Guthrie sale money on as well? :lol:

Yeah he is going to leave Spurs for us, only to sit on the bench, which he is already doing at Spurs? No idiot would do that. Perhaps if he started maybe but he won't. And face it us and Spurs are miles apart atm.

Miles apart? 3 points last year I think. 

Yes they've made more signings, but I wouldn't say miles apart two weeks into the transfer window.  They splashed a bit of money about last summer I remember.

They're also more than likely going to lose Berbatov as well, which will set them back by more than Modric will bring them IMO

Yeah he is going to leave Spurs for us, only to sit on the bench, which he is already doing at Spurs? No idiot would do that. Perhaps if he start maybe but he won't. And face it us and Spurs are miles apart atm.

One league position or is this their year? Like last year and the year before and before?

Last year they had Jol. After Ramos took over he has done a very good job. He has guided them from 19th to a respectable 11th. Whilst winning the Carling cup, being in Europe as a result. At the same time, they have signed players like Modric and Dos Santos. Miles apart as I said.

Not to dissimailar to us under KK who didnt really have the same time or chance to get us into europe

Guest Deep456

Yeah he is going to leave Spurs for us, only to sit on the bench, which he is already doing at Spurs? No idiot would do that. Perhaps if he started maybe but he won't. And face it us and Spurs are miles apart atm.

Yes they've made more signings, but I wouldn't say miles apart two weeks into the transfer window.  They splashed a bit of money about last summer I remember.

They're also more than likely going to lose Berbatov as well, which will set them back by more than Modric will bring them IMO

Yes you can say that but they are also in Europe and won a cup. They had a terrible start to the season when they had Jol. Towards the end of last season, they didn't really give a crap and you can see it in half-hearted appearances from many players, almost as if they had started their holidays.

Guest Deep456

Not to dissimailar to us under KK who didnt really have the same time or chance to get us into europe

Allardyce left when we were in 12th? Jol left them at 19th in the table. Huge difference.

Yes you can say that but they are also in Europe and won a cup. They had a terrible start to the season when they had Jol. Towards the end of last season, they didn't really give a crap and you can see it in half-hearted appearances from many players, almost as if they had started their holidays.

Sign of a good manager that, who needs man management when you can just give up and sit in 11th.

They had Jol (who they were all jizzing over 6 months earlier because he got them to the unscaled heights of 5th) until October and we had Allardyce until January and they still only managed to finish "one game against Derby" ahead of us, despite replacing Jol with the world's greatest manager. Funny that.

Guest Deep456

Sign of a good manager that, who needs man management when you can just give up and sit in 11th.

Are you actually contemplating on disputing that Ramos is a good manager?

Allardyce left when we were in 12th? Jol left them at 19th in the table. Huge difference.

Not really we had a team on one of the worst runs i can remeber with Arsenal Liverpool Man Utd in his first few games with not enough time to spend money and not to far away from the bottom three

Oh well, that settles it  :idiot2:

You've clearly shot down every point I made with that  :doh:

Guest Deep456

No obviously he is the perfect manager. Spurs should probably win the league next season :thup:

You've called me a mong atleast 100 times by sending me PM's for no reason. Thanks for the abuse and all. But it seems you are the only one speaking mongorial.

Ramos' track record is really hard to argue against. Look what he did at Sevilla and he won a trophy in his first season at Spurs. If we won a trophy, I would probably kiss you (Dagger in hand ofcourse).

No obviously he is the perfect manager. Spurs should probably win the league next season :thup:

You've called me a mong atleast 100 times by sending me PM's for no reason. Thanks for the abuse and all. But it seems you are the only one speaking mongorial.

Ramos' track record is really hard to argue against. Look what he did at Sevilla and he won a trophy in his first season at Spurs. If we won a trophy, I would probably kiss you (Dagger in hand ofcourse).

What about the nine clubs he managed before Sevilla where he did jack shit?

And why don't you support Spurs if that's where you're from?

Guest Deep456

What about the nine clubs he managed before Sevilla where he did jack s***?

My dad supports Newcastle. Also I don't see why I should have to support the team which is near-by because you support the team you like.

My dad supports Newcastle. Also I don't see why I should have to support the team which is near-by because you support the team you like.

They're called Newcastle because they're named after the city of Newcastle upon Tyne. They represent the city. They're based there. You'd know if you'd been.

Piss off.

Guest Deep456

They're called Newcastle because they're named after the city of Newcastle upon Tyne. They represent the city. They're based there. You'd know if you'd been.

Piss off.

Yes ok, I agree but I am saying that say I lived in Spain would you be like why do you support Newcastle? The Spanish fans support Newcastle as they like the team. Similarly, I loved to watch Newcastle when I was young because there were lots of goals. Together with this, my dad supports Newcastle as he went to Durham and Newcastle Univesities.

BTW, I go to 5 Newcastle home games a season along with 3 away ones. So yes I have been to the city.

Piss off.

Yes ok, I agree but I am saying that say I lived in Spain would you be like why do you support Newcastle? The Spanish fans support Newcastle as they like the team. Similarly, I loved to watch Newcastle when I was young because there were lots of goals. Together with this, my dad supports Newcastle as he went to Durham and Newcastle Univesities.

Were they both closed?

Guest Deep456

Piss off.

Were they both closed?

Why do you make personal attacks? Your not funny, you do realise that.

Piss off.

Were they both closed?

:lol:

Piss off.

Were they both closed?

Why do you make personal attacks? Your not funny, you do realise that.

My not funny what?