Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Not saying he should start, but should be allowed to develop from the bench - unless we get relegated, in which case we should pull out all the stops to sign him and build a team around him.

So he's gone from being one of the best players in the Championship at 16 to being someone we should develop from the bench.

That's more of a realistic level he's at.

Guest LucaAltieri

Anal Oliver reckons Vetere and co have been watching Luis Fabiano, Sevilles Brazilian striker. Don;t know much about him myself..

My mate is a big Sao Paulo fan and rated him very highly when he was there. Not sure how he's been since he moved to Europe.

Anal Oliver reckons Vetere and co have been watching Luis Fabiano, Sevilles Brazilian striker. Don;t know much about him myself..

My mate is a big Sao Paulo fan and rated him very highly when he was there. Not sure how he's been since he moved to Europe.

30 goals in 34 games this season for Sevilla according to wiki. Fail to see why he'd want to move here. Arouna Kone could be worth a look though, quick and play upfront and on the right.

Keegan should replace Milner with this little lad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1880000/images/_1884441_burkeceleb300.jpg

Chris Burke????

Aye. Why not? If Keegan thinks the likes of Robson, McGeady and McDonald are good enough to play here then why the hell not Burke?

Guest chic_charnley

I'm baffled at why so many people are rating Dunne. He has been nothing but a Donkey for City whenever I've seen him play before this season. He's had one good half a season under Sven and is now leaking goals and making mistakes again...He's no better than Bramble!

You haven't seen either play, really, have you.

I have seen him play, thats my point. I've seen him play a canny bit, especially prior to this season. He's had some good games this eason but I reckon that was in part due to Richards strength and pace alongside him and the effect Sven had.

I also have a number of frineds who are City fans who agree with me. He was forever making mistakes in previous seasons...own goals, mis-kicks/slices, poor reading.

I stand by my opinion.

As a Man City fan , I can assure you he is a fantastic defender and has saved us on numerous occasions over the last few years.  He has been voted fans player of the season for the last three years , and is in with a great chance of winning it again this year.  I (and proabably every City fan) would be devastated if he left. It would cost a fortune to replace him with someone as good.

You are entitled to your opinion of course , but you are very very wrong if you think he is no better than Bramble imo

30 goals in 34 games this season for Sevilla according to wiki. Fail to see why he'd want to move here. Arouna Kone could be worth a look though, quick and play upfront and on the right.

Arouna Kone is shit.

Janitor - Any of your pals in Hull go & watch Hull City? If so what do they think of Campbell who is on loan to them from Man Utd?

From the clips I have seen is very quick & he seems to score every week.

Not good enough. Chopra level.

Janitor - Any of your pals in Hull go & watch Hull City? If so what do they think of Campbell who is on loan to them from Man Utd?

From the clips I have seen is very quick & he seems to score every week.

Aye, they all speak quite highly of him as well - I haven't got along to watch Hull yet, actually, as I'm usually home most weekends watching our lot. Apparently they can sign him for £2M at the end of this loan, but the lads all reckon there'll be some bigger teams in for him - seem gutted that they might lose him.

Not sure he'll ever really "do it" at the top level, but obviously a top-drawer Championship player with the potential to play a part in the Premiership, I'd say.

I like Folan from Hull as well, who is on a similar level to Campbell probably in terms of ability/potential.

He fucking raped us at Wigan last season, seems a bit of a cycle path though.

Scored another 2 tonight away to Valencia.

You could be right, but I'd be surprised if he's not at Man U next year.

Van Der Sar can't have long left, I'd expect Foster could challenge him for a spot next year.

Would also be a short-term solution for us at the very best because if he does really well Man U will want him back.

Yoan Gourcuff seems to be out of favour with Ancelotti.

very talented player, doubt he would come to a club without European football mind.

Id of said the same about alot of players that Man City signed....