Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

He'd easily turn into Lolinha if we signed him.

We may have killed the former Italian U21 captains career & sooperstar in waiting Viana but we launched Bellamy (PFA Young Of The Year 2002)  & Jenas (PFA Young Of The Year 2003) .

We may have killed the former Italian U21 captains career & sooperstar in waiting Viana but we launched Bellamy (PFA Young Of The Year 2002)  & Jenas (PFA Young Of The Year 2003) .

I know man. My comment was in jest.

We may have killed the former Italian U21 captains career & sooperstar in waiting Viana but we launched Bellamy (PFA Young Of The Year 2002)  & Jenas (PFA Young Of The Year 2003) .

I know man. My comment was in jest.

I know but your jest is correct NUFC can be career killers.

We may have killed the former Italian U21 captains career & sooperstar in waiting Viana but we launched Bellamy (PFA Young Of The Year 2002)  & Jenas (PFA Young Of The Year 2003) .

Who was that then out of interest?

I would be absolutely chuffed if someone plucked Adriano back out of the Brazillian league. If West Ham were close to getting him then surely we have a chance, he would be a fucking immense signing. Has absolutley everything to his game, potentially the perfect striker. Surprised more tema havent been sniffing around him, maybe his attitude is an absolute stinker.

I would be absolutely chuffed if someone plucked Adriano back out of the Brazillian league. If West Ham were close to getting him then surely we have a chance, he would be a f****** immense signing. Has absolutley everything to his game, potentially the perfect striker. Surprised more tema havent been sniffing around him, maybe his attitude is an absolute stinker.

If you think Viduka is lazy... Well, guess what.

I would be absolutely chuffed if someone plucked Adriano back out of the Brazillian league. If West Ham were close to getting him then surely we have a chance, he would be a f****** immense signing. Has absolutley everything to his game, potentially the perfect striker. Surprised more tema havent been sniffing around him, maybe his attitude is an absolute stinker.

If you think Viduka is lazy... Well, guess what.

No doubt about it, its the reason he's in Brazil and not in Madrid but if there was any chance of getting him here i wouldnt think twic about it. He'd be perfect for the premiership. Even as a lazy player he'd still be class.

Emile Heskey, knows Owen & we need someone with presence & who will work hard. May not excite everyone or score many goals but he'd be an improvement & you'd expect he'd relish the opportunity to try again with a bigger club and break back into the England squad.

Think about it before you all laugh at Heskey.

Emile Heskey, knows Owen & we need someone with presence & who will work hard. May not excite everyone or score many goals but he'd be an improvement & you'd expect he'd relish the opportunity to try again with a bigger club and break back into the England squad.

I've thought about it - Can I laugh now?

Guest nufc_geordie

Pistone

Pistone

he was touted as the new Maldini at the time before he came to us. I remember the time he played for Inter and he looked a class act!

Pistone

Ahhh yes! Didnt realise he was U21 captain.

Can see what you mean to be fair. We've struggled to have a focal point since Shearer retired and to be fair even though his goalscoring prowess is close to non existent his team play and work rate are excellent, is a proven foil for Owen and could be the same with Martins.

Unfortunately though, for where we need to be going, relying on only one of our strikers goalscoring prowess isnt good enough no matter how hard the other striker works. So probably wont be a good option.

A Brazilian counterpart of mine who is a Corinthians fan likens Lulinha to Diego, although he's more of a goal threat and not as good a playmaker. And at the moment is finding it hard adjusting to the step up of first team football.

A Brazilian counterpart of mine who is a Corinthians fan likens Lulinha to Diego, although he's more of a goal threat and not as good a playmaker. And at the moment is finding it hard adjusting to the step up of first team football.

:D In what sense is that the right word?

:D In what sense is that the right word?

A bit reminiscent of myself.  :razz:

Tottenham star's agent confirms United interest

THE agent of Tottenham star Pascal Chimbonda has confirmed Newcastle United's interest in the defender.

The French international is expected to leave Spurs at the end of the season as coach Juande Ramos looks to continue his rebuilding work.

Kevin Keegan has been strongly linked with a move for Chimbonda and his agent Roger Boli admits there is interest from St James's Park.

"We expect to discuss a contract extension for Pascal. It all depends on Spurs' directors," Boli told Setanta Sports.

"It's up to them to decide if they want to keep him or not. I'm optimistic on both options.

"The first one would be Pascal being offered a new deal and the second one would see him being transferred by Spurs.

"Newcastle's offer was serious, but they are in a bizarre situation. I don't know if Kevin Keegan will stay at the club next season."

I'd love Chimbonda here, he'd be a big improvement on Beye.

I thought Willie Mckay was his agent though?

Mixed feelings on that one. Good player, but also a complete twat, and I think Beye is adequate.

Yeah, i feel the same way. I'd prefer to see how Beye is at centre-back before we went out and got someone like Chimbonda, for what would inevitably be a very inflated price.

Beye and Faye is potentially a very good partnership at the back though; i think Faye could turn out to be a really quality signing - if he stopped trying to be like Beckenbauer (if we want him to run with the ball, stick him in midfield). A hard attacking wing-back like Chimbonda could compliment that central defense quite nicely.

i think we will buy chrouch he's not playing for liverpool and could do i job her  with owen/martins

I'd certainly have Crouch here. Dunno though... i think i'd have Kenwyne Jones here if the Mackems were to go down (which i doubt). He could turn into a really decent player.

Tottenham star's agent confirms United interest

THE agent of Tottenham star Pascal Chimbonda has confirmed Newcastle United's interest in the defender.

The French international is expected to leave Spurs at the end of the season as coach Juande Ramos looks to continue his rebuilding work.

Kevin Keegan has been strongly linked with a move for Chimbonda and his agent Roger Boli admits there is interest from St James's Park.

"We expect to discuss a contract extension for Pascal. It all depends on Spurs' directors," Boli told Setanta Sports.

"It's up to them to decide if they want to keep him or not. I'm optimistic on both options.

"The first one would be Pascal being offered a new deal and the second one would see him being transferred by Spurs.

"Newcastle's offer was serious, but they are in a bizarre situation. I don't know if Kevin Keegan will stay at the club next season."

I'd love Chimbonda here, he'd be a big improvement on Beye.

I thought Willie Mckay was his agent though?

Would rather not to be honest, good player no doubt but has got a shitty attitude, i really dont want to see anymore disruptive influences at the club. Beye is only a year older and isnt bad to be fair. Stick with him for the time being.