Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

We should have a good, hard look at some of Getafe's players.

Why do you say that?  They are in the bottom half there league, great UEFA cup run though.

Which players do you like from Getafe?

The goalkeeper

What about Tiago?

Would people like to see him here?

which tiago? juve one? that one is shit... ranieri want to get rid of him soon

He turned Spurs down, so don't see why he'd come here. He's far from shit though.

What about Tiago?

He turned Spurs down, so don't see why he'd come here. He's far from shit though.

Turned them down over wages didn't he?

What about Tiago?

Turned them down over wages didn't he?

Not sure. Has Martin Jol posted in the intimate secrets of the rejection yet?

What about Tiago?

which tiago? juve one? that one is s***... ranieri want to get rid of him soon

He turned Spurs down, so don't see why he'd come here. He's far from s*** though.

that's why ranieri bought sissoko.... after he just bought tiago.... because he failed.... i don't clear see him as and upgrade for what we have that's sure...

What about Tiago?

He turned Spurs down, so don't see why he'd come here. He's far from s*** though.

Oh here we go. :rolleyes: Didn't Emre and Parker turn down spurs for us?

What about Tiago?

What's with the rolled eyes like?

I assumed he turned Spurs down because he wanted to stay at Juve. Are you saying it was because he had the chance of signing for us in summer?

What about Tiago?

I assumed he turned Spurs down because he wanted to stay at Juve. Are you saying it was because he had the chance of signing for us in summer?

what you are saying????...... he has no future at juve.... definitely that for sure

What about Tiago?

what you are saying????...... he has no future at juve.... definitely that for sure

No, I'm saying he does not want to come back to this country.

He actually wants to go to Spain, and that's where he's going.

First you say he wants to stay at Juve and now you're saying he wants to go to Spain?

So what if he turned down Spurs? Why does that mean he wouldn't come here?

Maybe he thought Spurs were the wrong club for him?

What about Tiago?

No, I'm saying he does not want to come back to this country.

He actually wants to go to Spain, and that's where he's going.

no i actually thought he do like luque.... he wouldn't take pay cut... for moving clubs... he's is the one the most failed transfer in serie A this year.... he was meant to be the next Cristiano Zanetti for juve but he completely failed it

First you say he wants to stay at Juve and now you're saying he wants to go to Spain?

Wow, you're difficult.

I made the point that we have no idea why he turned Spurs down, but you claimed that because Parker and Emre turned them down, he'd come here.

Wow, you're difficult.

I made the point that we have no idea why he turned Spurs down, but you claimed that because Parker and Emre turned them down, he'd come here.

Why did you say that you "don't see why he'd come here"? Because he rejected Spurs?

Wow, you're difficult.

Why did you say that you "don't see why he'd come here"? Because he rejected Spurs?

Erm, because I don't see why he'd come here, because he's already turned one club in this country down, and clubs in the capital usually get the player.

You still don't see the difference in the Parker and Emre deals do you? We were in direct competition AT THE TIME when trying to sign them. We offered better deals than Spurs did AT THE TIME. This situation is completely different. He won't be sat there thinking "hmm, I don't fancy Spurs, might just wait a while and see if Newcastle come in for me".

So because he turns down spurs, due to them being a bit slow, it means that he dosen't want to sign for any other club in this country again?? :lol:

You're writing off our chances of signing Tiago based on feeble reasons.

So because he turns down spurs, due to them being a bit slow, it means that he dosen't want to sign for any other club in this country again?? :lol:

You're writing off our chances of signing Tiago based on feeble reasons.

I hadn't realised he turned them down because they were being a bit slow, as you'll see from the order of the posts. Clearly you know the full intimate details of the deals though, so I'll bow down to your superior knowledge.

We won't sign him though, so it's a pointless debate.

EDIT: Still not admitting that your Emre/Parker argument doesn't stand up then?

No, I just thought your reasoning about that bit was shit. So I decided to ignore it.

So you honestly think this is exactly like when we signed Emre and Parker?

You're a nonce mate, and I can't be bothered debating with you anymore.

No, I just thought your reasoning about that bit was s***. So I decided to ignore it.

So you honestly think this is exactly like when we signed Emre and Parker?

You're a nonce mate, and I can't be bothered debating with you anymore.

Face it, Shearergol.  You thought Tiago wouldn't come here because he’s already rejected spurs and, in your opinion, you think Spurs are a more attractive club than Newcastle. So why would he want to sign for us? (Even though there isn't much between the 2 clubs)

Well…that’s a load of bollocks, mate.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Boussoufa staying put

Anderlecht star rejects interest

By Gerrit van Leeuwen  Last updated: 12th April 2008

skysports

Boussoufa set to stay

Anderlecht star Mbark Boussoufa has shunned interest from England, Spain and France by declaring he wants to remain in Brussels.

The Morocco international, who turned down the chance to play for Holland, is regarded one of the best players in the Jupiler League.

The 23-year-old, who spent time in Chelsea and Ajax's youth academies, has two-years left on his current deal but Les Mauves are keen to tie him down to a new deal.

"We will come to an agreement, our ideas are close to each other," he told La Derniere Heurne.

Boussoufa has been watched closely in recent months by the likes of Newcastle United, Lens and Atletico Madrid.

But he insists his immediate future is best served with Anderlecht.

"At least I want to stay one or two years more at Anderlecht to develop further," he explained.

"How much longer I am here, depends how I feel. I play the best of my football at Anderlecht.

"I am constantly playing on a high level. I have seriously developed me over here."