UEFA Cup

Belfast Boy

Everton just gone 2-0 up. The reason I am posting this though is the co-commentator on Ch 5 is doing my head in by pronouncing Jagielka as JeJelaka. Which reminds me, my dad just can't get his head around N'Zogbia and always ends up calling him Zongbia or something similar. Anyone else got players whose names always come out as something else?

Everton just gone 2-0 up. The reason I am posting this though is the co-commentator on Ch 5 is doing my head in by pronouncing Jagielka as JeJelaka. Which reminds me, my dad just can't get his head around N'Zogbia and always ends up calling him Zongbia or something similar. Anyone else got players whose names always come out as something else?

My dad tried to say Ibrahimovic the other day. He's still trying.

Liking the Teamtalk headline:

Everton edge to victory in Norway

Leon Osman and Victor Anichebe goals earned Everton a 1-0 win over Brann Bergen in the first leg of their UEFA Cup third round tie in Norway.

:idiot2:

I'm watching AC Milan play Livorno.

s**** game.

How's the Livorno keeper Amelia doing? 

He would have been Robinson's replacement if there had been more time before the window shut, reputed to be all sorted for the summer.  I've never seen him play (or I don't remember him) so I'm hoping we're not going going from the frying pan to the fire!

s**** game.

He would have been Robinson's replacement if there had been more time before the window shut, reputed to be all sorted for the summer.  I've never seen him play (or I don't remember him) so I'm hoping we're not going going from the frying pan to the fire!

He pulled off one excellent save when it was 1-1, Milan have battered them for most of the game but without Kaka and Seedorf they've struggled to break them down in the box, Livorno have had everyone behind the ball most of the match.

David monologue Pleat always called Nikos Dabizas, Dabidas

I can't recall a name that David Pleat pronounces correctly.

I can't recall a name that David Pleat pronounces correctly.

officer johnson of the vice squad.

s**** game.

He pulled off one excellent save when it was 1-1, Milan have battered them for most of the game but without Kaka and Seedorf they've struggled to break them down in the box, Livorno have had everyone behind the ball most of the match.

Reputedly will cost £8m, roughly the same as Craig Gordon who by coincidence is the same age.  Can't say I'm too impressed with Gordon, would you reckon Amelia represents better value?  The more I hear, the more I think Robinson will never play for Spurs again so a sound keeper is a priority.