Backroom staff exit - five and counting

lovejoy

couldnt see this anywhere, delete if it has been posted.

Backroom trio exit:

Spare seats

In addition to Nigel Pearson and various members of our scouting network, Newcastle have now parted company with conditioning coach Mark Howard, head of sports medicine Mark Taylor and ProZone analyst Gavin Fleig.

http://www.nufc.com/

ProZone analyst Gavin Fleig,

Is this the guy who Allardyce had brought in?

As if we had a ProZone analyst BEFORE Allardyce! :lol:

It would of been pointless having a ProZone analyst at the club before Sam as the club was using  ProZones rival Amsico Pro Sports software instead.

ProZone analyst Gavin Fleig,

Is this the guy who Allardyce had brought in?

As if we had a ProZone analyst BEFORE Allardyce! :lol:

It would of been pointless having a ProZone analyst at the club before Sam as the club was using  ProZones rival Amsico Pro Sports software instead.

As if that would stop Freddy employing a pro zone expert? Afterall he employed Souness an Roeder.!!!! :)

Guest East Stander

I too share the concerns of others about the new structure being dismantled. Just hope that KK and TM aren't abandoning all things new and going back to old fashioned methods. I'm trying to convince myself that this clearout could just be reducing numbers and overlapping, we did after all send THREE fitness bods down to start helping Barton on his parole release at first.

Whichever way you cut it,whichever reason you take for this latest development, it all stacks up as further evidence of a club in total disarray, a tailspin, it's panic time.

God, but I'm depressing and alarmist. 

Like other people I'm a bit worried about all these departures. I also wonder who's behind them and why, if it's Keegan I hope it's not a case of: "I don't understand what it is you do, see ya later". Otherwise, it could well be a repeat of getting rid of the reserves the last time he was here.

Like other people I'm a bit worried about all these departures. I also wonder who's behind them and why, if it's Keegan I hope it's not a case of: "I don't understand what it is you do, see ya later". Otherwise, it could well be a repeat of getting rid of the reserves the last time he was here.

Whilst I agree it's rather disconcerting to see so many leave, what evidence is there to suggest they were doing a good job? The man who employed them has been sacked for not being good enough.

Whilst I agree it's rather disconcerting to see so many leave, what evidence is there to suggest they were doing a good job? The man who employed them has been sacked for not being good enough.

Who knows, you're right. Its just a bit worrying really.