Help with Autograph...

Guest northernmagpie

Guest northernmagpie

I need some help to identify an autograph from an autographed shirt. It's from the 96-97 season.

So... how do I get the image on here? Sorry to be an ignoramus.

Guest MagicNumber9

you will have to register with a site like photobucket, upload the image, and once youve done that copy the image URL and put that inbetween these 2 tags on here;    ]  here[/img   but take the spaces out from between the g and the ]

Guest northernmagpie

I posted this:

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg163/johnhunt1892/?action-view&current=Pics055.jpg

Where's the image?!

Guest walkerboy

Steve Howey?

after trying to think if we had a Tiawanese player at that time and drawing a blank a did think steve howey also(though it doesnt look like it says steve howey)

Guest northernmagpie

Steve Howey?

Nope, he's already been identified. Shirt is up on eBay now with the '12th signature' listed as a 'mystery man' I am trying to identify...!

Thanks though.

Guest northernmagpie

Looks like Nick or Rick and surname begins with an H... stumped to be honest. Think I have an old mug at home with the autographs from that era so I'll see if I can match it up for you.

Cheers, let me know if you get anywhere...

Batty? Definitely a 'y' at the end there.

Don't think that's necessarily a y...    The 'u' shape at the top of what looks like a y, could just be one letter joining onto another.

[/sherlock wannabe]