Favourite Non NUFC/England Footballing Moments

Tooj

Sorry Speccy,but Ricky Villa scoring that amazing winner vs. Man City in 1981 cup final replay.

Keith Houchens header vs. Spurs in 1987 cup final.

Paolo Di Canio pushing Paul Alcock over,Alcock making a Cristiano of it all.

Di Canio again, with an empty net in front of him,kicking ball out of play because Everton keeper,Gerrard i believe,lying prone,seriously injured.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2496/1523370fv9.jpg

Immense.

Sorry Speccy,but Ricky Villa scoring that amazing winner vs. Man City in 1981 cup final replay.

Di Canio again, with an empty net in front of him,kicking ball out of play because Everton keeper,Gerrard i believe,lying prone,seriously injured.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2496/1523370fv9.jpg

Immense.

Great player and one of the finest foreign imports,would love to have seen him come to us after Ginola left.

Guest Ice__Mag

KK's Man City at Spurs. 3-0 down at half time, Barton gets sent off on the way to the tunnel, and they come back and win. I actually jumped off my seat when Macken's header went in!

Bjørge Lillelien, a norwegian commentator after winning 2-1 over england in the world cup qualifying stages in 81 i think :)

"Lord Nelson!

Lord Beaverbrook!

Sir Winston Churchill!

Sir Anthony Eden!

Clement Attlee!

Henry Cooper!

Lady Diana!

Maggie Thatcher -

can you hear me, Maggie Thatcher!

Your boys took one hell of a beating!

Your boys took one hell of a beating!".

kinda sums it all up for me :D

It was Paul Gerrard. Bit of a relegation six pointer that match too which made it all the more remarkable.

I was at the game and he got a standing ovation from the whole ground.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4769/139671125098pxalbertoih4.gif

That is quite brilliant.

Where did you find it?

Think it was on BBC Sport or something ages ago. And I saved it down to me hard-drive.

Gerrards goal yesterday.

I HATE Liverpool almost as much as Sunderland...but seeing an underachieving Premier league side do one over on a top form Serie A team was just brilliant.

Wouldnt say this was my favorite moment, but i was rather good :)

Guest diddimz

aloisi's penalty against uruguay that got us into the last world cup, will never forget that moment or the feelings that went with it. he had over 3 decades of pressure on him as he stepped up to the spot, and as it went past the keeper, it seemed like all the frustration and pain from all the  qualifying campaigns of the past just disapeared, was an unbelievable moment, it also established football in australia as a major sport

helicopter sunday - when Rangers won the league on the last day of the 2004-2005 season

Where does the name come from?

There was a helicopter with the league trophy hovering above wherever Celtic were playing and it had to turn round and head for Rangers when McDonald scored.