Help Mr. Kohler's dissertation by filling out this survey

James

Just received this PM:

Hey, I am a new member in this forum and I already got a problem. I am searching for some help for my dissertation. I have a survey (http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=1wquudww7u3v1dl396672) about sponsorship in football related to Newcastle United. I need as much answers as pssible. The problem is, that i cannot open a new topic and i don't want to spam this forum with 100 answers. Is it possible to make a exception? are would you do me the favour to open a new topic with the title "can you please help me answering my survey for my dissertation"?

regards jens

Guest jens kohler

Thank you for opening this topic for me:

Hello,

I am a german student studying at the Northumbria University. For my dissertation I have to start a survey about sponsonship in football. I have already finished one survey in Germany (Stuttgart) where I've collected over 300 questionnaires.

My dissertation is about sponsorship in football and I want to show that the sponsorship situation at the moment is to heavy and a negative effect for the companies will drop their sales.

Can you please invest 5 minutes to answer the 14 questions and help me to finish my dissertation successfull and stop the commercialization.

Just klick on the following link and you will be connected to the survey:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=1wquudww7u3v1dl396672

Due to the rules and regulations of the uni it is very important that you just take part if you are 18 years or older.

DONE.

Try my hardest to not buy anything to do with scumderland, also never buy anything that is red in colour due to all the scum teams wearing it.

Sad bastards. What does that achieve exactly? :lol: :jesuswept:

DONE.

Try my hardest to not buy anything to do with scumderland, also never buy anything that is red in colour due to all the scum teams wearing it.

me too! :thup:

:snod:

i remember lying on the hospital bed after the crash, the bastards tried to get me to take the blood transfusion, i was having none of it "get that red mackem shite away from me, i bleed black and white"

Yep. Never had a pizza in my life either.

why?Cant you stand Luke Chadwick?

:D No man! It's got red in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

DONE.

i own nothing in red. not one thing, and never will

DONE.

:lol:

Jesus wept...

DONE.

:lol:

Jesus wept...

ps. done