We Got Keegan

Crumpy Gunt

All the shite we've had to put up with while biting our lip, all the snide laughter...but it was worth it. When we were getting battered Keegan said something so impressive I made it my signature weeks back. How sweet does it look now?  O0

• 1 month later...

We were ahead of Spurs when Keegan took over tbf.

The point is nobody thought we could stay ahead of them..  The general consensus was that the wonderful Ramos would drive the mighty spuds up the table while poor witless Keegan and his bunch of misfits would drop like a stone, hasn't quite happened like that though :)

We were ahead of Spurs when Keegan took over tbf.

Yes and?, at that point in time who thought it looked possible for us to stay ahead of them?  The general concensus was that the wonderful Ramos would drive the mighty spuds up the table while poor whitless Keegan and his bunch of misfits would drop like a stone, hasn't quite happened like that though :)

And there's no point in bragging because we've caught up with Spurs when Keegan had the head start anyway.

If you look at the difference in fixtures and the state of the clubs at the time Ramos had the head start, again that's why everyone and his mother thought they'd finish way above us.

If you look at the difference in fixtures and the state of the clubs at the time Ramos had the head start, again that's why everyone and his mother thought they'd finish way above us.

And they still will.

Guest Phil K

While Spurs went and got a world class manager.

Well done Ashley.

and yet here we are, level on points.

Well said.

I desperately want KK to get it right.

DESPERATELY.