We Got Keegan

Crumpy Gunt

I honestly didn't believe all the crap about how stupid and impatient some of our fans were.  I thought everyone could see that Keegans first several games, overall, were an impossible job.  I thought that people would write those games off and give him a chance.  Granted its a small minority who aren't, but what happens if we lose to Blackburn and Liverpool?, how many will jump on the bandwagon then?  I just can't believe some of the s*** I'm reading, and hearing from some of the so called fans of this club, impatient, unrealistic, petulant idiots.

Which bandwagon actually is this, serious question?

I can see a lot of people criticising Keegan's decisions and saying he's not a superb manager, and we probably should have looked for someone in hindsight... is that the bandwagon? In which case i'm on it at the moment. But i think the vast majority aren't advocating that he's a failure and he's fucked us up, terrible manager, all that malarkey. Not seriously, anyway.

I'm not particularly impressed with his apparant lack of guile so far, but i understand the rotten run of fixtures and have faith that we'll comfortably still be in the PL next season and, with a bit of money to spend, he'll build a good team again.

So you're playing the hope card now? you were waving the doubt one around before.

I don't understand. I have been stating again and again that Keegan didn't show any tactical ability so far, and given his failure in last window and the poor result this season, the chance he also fail the summer transfer window is relatively high, and that's a critical hit towards his appointment. Things aren't looking good, just that.

Yeah, and maybe we stay up, Keegan buys some quality players in the summer, and we go at it toe to fucking toe next season, playing some blinding fucking football, how about that?

i think judging keegan this season is a little to harsh and should be judged after next season if given the chance... he hasnt worked with these players in the pre season and cant experiment as much as he would want to..i think he is trying to continue with what Sam Allardyce has left him..it would be hard for him to implement his own system within newcastle in a situation like this..and cant understand why people are asking for him to get sacked already..

Think everybody needs to take a chill pill for fucks sake!

We all knew we'd be struggling with that midfield this season, so there's sections of the club that should take the blame, but not Keegan for crying out loud!

When he first came back in 92 he didn't wave his magic wand and suddenly make that team world beaters! We scraped a draw just to survive and look what happened when he brought who he wanted in.

Allardyce is to blame for buying shite! But was it because he didn't have the money he needed to get playeres he wanted in?

So the new board and Sam are both partly to blame for the state we're in, Sell Dyer and Solano and not directly replace them was criminal!  Ask yourselves where we'd be with those 2 in the side? Probably challenging for a uefa spot!

We should see what he can do when he has the players he wants in! That may take a couple of seasons as we're not going to attract top quality next year, so give him time!

I think Keegan's only fault is playing Barton Butt and Smith each game they all need to go into the reserves and give some hungry youngsters a chance.

Quite like to hear folk's suggestions for who we could have got given that Ramos was already at Spurs when Allardyce left.

Don't spoil it, there was a queue a mile long of world class managers waving application forms don't you know?

I think Keegan will come good, but Didier Deschamps was available and interested and he is very highly rated.

When Bontempi starts telling folks to chill out then things must be out of hand.

He's the biggest drama queen there is  :razz:

I've become very mellow i'll have you know

Good for you, I'm proud of you O0

We certainly need a lot more calming down round here.

When Bontempi starts telling folks to chill out then things must be out of hand.

He's the biggest drama queen there is  :razz:

I've become very mellow i'll have you know

Good for you, I'm proud of you O0

We certainly need a lot more calming down round here.

Thanks dad!

Guest hodsgod

I hate this forum sometimes.

Suba-ra-shi chin chin mono

Kintama no kame aru

Sore no oto saru bo bo

Iie! Ninja ga imasuuuuuuuu

Hey hey let's go kenka suru

Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

Boku ga warui so let's fighting

Whats all this about cocks, balls and monkeys? is Oto supposed to be father? That is shite Japanese

I hate this forum sometimes.

Suba-ra-shi chin chin mono

Kintama no kame aru

Sore no oto saru bo bo

Iie! Ninja ga imasuuuuuuuu

Hey hey let's go kenka suru

Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

Boku ga warui so let's fighting

Whats all this about cocks, balls and monkeys? is Oto supposed to be father? That is s**** Japanese

South Park.

Pathetic half the people on here were calling for SA to be sacked and from my memory 90% were happy with Keegan, this is why we are the laughing stock of English football ffs.

You can forgive anyones opinion to be swayed in any direction this season. Its been a total fuking mess. The club is something out of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, bits and pieces of three people, ideas of another, can you blame the fans for being confused? I can't, its not their fault no matter what the London media would like you to believe. Everyone is pulling in different directions, have different ideas because there is nothing there at the top, no order, no regime, no clear cut future and direction.

Pathetic half the people on here were calling for SA to be sacked and from my memory 90% were happy with Keegan, this is why we are the laughing stock of English football ffs.

You can forgive anyones opinion to be swayed in any direction this season. Its been a total fuking mess. The club is something out of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, bits and pieces of three people, ideas of another, can you blame the fans for being confused? I can't, its not their fault no matter what the London media would like you to believe. Everyone is pulling in different directions, have different ideas because there is nothing there at the top, no order, no regime, no clear cut future and direction.

I agree this has been the worst season i can remember, but it's not an excuse to start once again going after managers, saying their shit etc when they've had the most minimal amount of time to pull things round.

I agree this has been the worst season i can remember, but it's not an excuse to start once again going after managers, saying their shit etc when they've had the most minimal amount of time to pull things round.

I agree on that, but i just feel for those going off on one, i feel like i've got about seven different personalities inside my head right now all with an opinion on NUFC current plight and future, i'm confused as fuk, and the frustration of this season and the continuous humiliation breeds more negative feelings.

Its very fuking hard to stay positive; this should of been the season off from misery and torture, but in fact its been one of the worst in recent history.

Guest Brummiemag

Whining is doing no good. Its cancerous, it spreads and destroys. Our support must stay together and strong or we'll all be visiting visiting QPR, Barnsley and Hull etc next term.

If you're not happy and want KK and Ashley out, then f~~~ off and keep well away from SJP. Only real, supportive fans are needed now.

Keegan know whats good and bad about our Club as does Mort and Ashley. As do we. Now is not the time for dissent even on web sites let alone at St James' Park for the upcoming home fixtures. These current players have difficulty with confidence a baying home support will just demorilize and sap every bit of self belief they have. These next games are very winable. The true supporters know what to do. The post Sky/ negative fans need to 'put up' or 'shut up'.

Well said

Quite like to hear folk's suggestions for who we could have got given that Ramos was already at Spurs when Allardyce left.

Don't spoil it, there was a queue a mile long of world class managers waving application forms don't you know?

A shame the people running the club dont think like that.

Why is it always the manager that gets this abuse and one or two obvious targets like Smith and Carr?  I was just thinking today about how little respect I have for our current set of players.  And I don't think that it is purely down to their lack of ability.  Starting with obvious candidates like Barton and Smith, then Emre and Butt's thugish behavior....mercenaries like Viduka.  N'Zogbia's attitude.  There are players like Milner who have obvious limitations and might be out of their depth, but at least they try and act like professionals.  Some of them....I don't know.  I just don't like these people.  I wish they played for other clubs.  I hate the fact that the club's fate is in their greedy, incompetent hands.  I realize that many clubs employ nasty characters, but how did we end up with the most expensive and least talented group?