Stephen Ireland

GeordieDazzler

Guest marky555

What a bellend.

Me mate knows a lad who plays for City reserves and reckons he's a proper gipsy, got about twenty cats and dogs and twice as many kids.

Surely that's shopped?

Click

Speccy posted the pic in another thread, he must get some abuse off his teammates for that shite like (Ireland, not Speccy).

http://i26.tinypic.com/1z2ja6q.jpg

Someone posted this on the F365 forum, looks like it's his favourite colour.

Ireland has not played for his country since inventing the death of two grandmothers to engineer his way home from an international double-header last season.

:lol: never fails to raise a smile

There's only so many times you can use that one like :lol:

What a bellend.

Me mate knows a lad who plays for City reserves and reckons he's a proper gipsy, got about twenty cats and dogs and twice as many kids.

Bit like Roy Keane then.

When he played for ManU I know someone who visited his house (kids at same school or something) and they said it smelled like puke.

Pikey tw*ts.

What a bellend.

Bit like Roy Keane then.

When he played for ManU I know someone who visited his house (kids at same school or something) and they said it smelled like puke.

Pikey tw*ts.

:lol:

I bet it didn't.

What a bellend.

Do the admins know that Gypsy is an offence? Rassists will be banned?!?! Will they?

What a bellend.

Do the admins know that Gypsy is an offence? Rassists will be banned?!?! Will they?

It is not, that I like his car... :-))))