Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest ALNO1

Seeing the way the FA Cup is going, I have a terrible, terrible feeling that for the second time in four years, we are going to finish sixth but not get into the UEFA Cup.

Seeing Spurs in it after their laughable season will be particularly galling.

Start of the season a UEFA Cup spot goes to the winners of the Carling Cup, unfortunately they won it and they didn't have a particularly easy run in it either, don't see why it's galling tbh.

Guest kingdawson

Seeing the way the FA Cup is going, I have a terrible, terrible feeling that for the second time in four years, we are going to finish sixth but not get into the UEFA Cup.

Start of the season a UEFA Cup spot goes to the winners of the Carling Cup, unfortunately they won it and they didn't have a particularly easy run in it either, don't see why it's galling tbh.

Thanks for that.

We had:

Blackpool

Boro

City (10 men 70 mins of the game)

Arsenal

Chelsea

The rules were known to all parties before the season started and its not exactly our fault teams like Villa and Blackburn done poorly in the competition.

Don't worry brummie, Villa will finish 5th.

...with Everton 4th, Liverpool winning the Champions League, and you still not getting into the UEFA Cup.

O0

It's galling for me because my club will have finished sixth after a decent season and not got into Europe (for the second time in four years).

The rules were known to all parties before the season started and its not exactly our fault teams like Villa and Blackburn done poorly in the competition.

I didn't say it was anyone's fault, I said it would be galling for us.

Guest ALNO1

It's galling for me because my club will have finished sixth after a decent season and not got into Europe (for the second time in four years).

If you finish 6th you can go in the intertoto or have you not entered?

Guest marky555

Just to go back to my point I made after Holloway was sitting in the BBC gantry the other night when his team had a big game tonight.

Hard to fucking bare Holloway, get your priorities right.

Oh and PNE won 2-1.

Thanks for that.

We had:

Blackpool

Boro

Arsenal

Chelsea

Was the City game the one with the laughable sending off, followed by Malbranque getting away with trying to kill someone?

Guest kingdawson

Thanks for that.

We had:

Blackpool

Boro

Arsenal

Chelsea

Was the City game the one with the laughable sending off, followed by Malbranque getting away with trying to kill someone?

Well yeh, it was the game when Zokora was wrongly dismissed but Steed should have walked later on.

Tonights games;

UEFA Cup

Everton v Fiorentina

PSV v Tottenham

Barclays Premier League

Aston Villa v Middlesbrough

Chelsea v Derby

Portsmouth v Birmingham

Come on Villa, Pompey and PSV!!

Guest kingdawson

Tonights games;

UEFA Cup

Everton v Fiorentina

PSV v Tottenham

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Derby

Portsmouth v Birmingham

Come on Villa and Pompey!!

you forgot us :razz:

Tonights games;

UEFA Cup

Everton v Fiorentina

PSV v Tottenham

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Derby

Portsmouth v Birmingham

Come on Villa and Pompey!!

Eh?

Guest kingdawson

I forgot to say anyway KD, meant to PM you.

I wish you a Happy, belated, St Totteringhams' Day!

Cheers mate, was also meant to pm you last saturday wishing you a Happy St 'dropped another 2 points to a relegation threatend team' day :thup:.

I thought Chelsea probably were in the top four when they won it, they actually finished fifth and sixth in those seasons. Point still stands pretty much.

But there was no "Big 4" back then. It was Arsenal/Manure and the rest

Like you pointed out.. them winning the FA Cup then would be like Everton or Spurs winning the FA Cup this season...

Tonights games;

UEFA Cup

Everton v Fiorentina

PSV v Tottenham

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Derby

Portsmouth v Birmingham

Come on Villa, Pompey and PSV!!

Better?

Guest kingdawson