Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

listening on 606, what problem has this guy got with with ferdinand. Totally laying into himabout being england captain. Says that terry is actinglike a captain by dragging his players away from the ref and ferdinand is being a fool by arguing. If chelsea were loosing, i think you would find terry wouldnt be all sweetness and light. Commentator has a major issue with ferdinand

He's spot on though, Terry acting like a captain, Rio making a tit of himself, he can only report what happened.

Chelsea deserved to win today.

Shame really as they might have been more relaxed for when we play them if the title race had ended today.

Rather them going for the title, see how we fare against them playing to their maximum, plus it will make it even sweeter when we end their title hopes.

listening on 606, what problem has this guy got with with ferdinand. Totally laying into himabout being england captain. Says that terry is actinglike a captain by dragging his players away from the ref and ferdinand is being a fool by arguing. If chelsea were loosing, i think you would find terry wouldnt be all sweetness and light. Commentator has a major issue with ferdinand

He's spot on though, Terry acting like a captain, Rio making a tit of himself, he can only report what happened.

yea but what im saying is, if it was the other way round, terry would act exactly the same. Seems to have a personal issue with ferdinand.

Shame really as they might have been more relaxed for when we play them if the title race had ended today.

Why does it matter? We can get up to 10th, big deal really. But, on the other hand, we can actually influence where the title goes and for me, I'd love it if the cunts in Manchester blow it. It would be an epic choke job.

Why does it matter? We can get up to 10th, big deal really. But, on the other hand, we can actually influence where the title goes and for me, I'd love it if the c***s in Manchester blow it. It would be an epic choke job.

For them to blow it Chelsea would have to beat us though.

Why does it matter? We can get up to 10th, big deal really. But, on the other hand, we can actually influence where the title goes and for me, I'd love it if the cunts in Manchester blow it. It would be an epic choke job.

Caring more about other teams than Newcastle = :thdn:

Why does it matter? We can get up to 10th, big deal really. But, on the other hand, we can actually influence where the title goes and for me, I'd love it if the c***s in Manchester blow it. It would be an epic choke job.

I'm not hoping we lose. Never. But if we did lose, I wouldn't feel as bad as I normally would if Man Utd slip up against WH.

I've said before, but when Man Utd and Liverpool lose, it feels almost as good as it feels when Newcastle win.

I'm not hoping we lose. Never. But if we did lose, I wouldn't feel as bad as I normally would if Man Utd slip up against WH.

I've said before, but when Man Utd and Liverpool lose, it feels almost as good as it feels when Newcastle win.

I'm pretty devastated when we lose any game. I don't care about whether the trophy goes to Man Utd or Chelsea. They're both dispicable clubs so it makes no difference. I want us to beat Chelsea and finish top half.