Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Glad to see Chelsea beat Man U, although it does make it more likely that Chelsea will give 100% against us, as a football fan, I want the title race to go as far as possible.

I'm more bothered about us than that stupid title.

Glad to see Chelsea beat Man U, although it does make it more likely that Chelsea will give 100% against us, as a football fan, I want the title race to go as far as possible.

Yes of course we come first, always. But I'm just saying, as a football fan I'd rather see the title race go down to the wire.

We're hardly going anywhere though are we? As if the title race is going to decide whether we beat Chelsea or they beat us

I'm a football fan first, Newcastle fan second, so to say the title race is of a concern to me is to understate things a bit. I know I'm not a superfan (and don't pretend to be) so if Man Utd drop some points to WH on Saturday, I would not mind it if we lost to Chelsea.

I'm a football fan first, Newcastle fan second, so to say the title race is of a concern to me is to understate things a bit. I know I'm not a superfan (and don't pretend to be) so if Man Utd drop some points to WH on Saturday, I would not mind it if we lost to Chelsea.

Boooo.

:idiot2:

Sorry, I just dont get that

If you're a football fan you should hate Chelsea!

Fuck that,i hate Manchester United as much as the next man,but if we beat Chelsea next week,then i'll dance all over my front garden.They won't have lost the Prem because of losing to us but by not getting enough points over the SEASON.Come on the Toon,stuff the Russky cockney wankers!!!

I'd rather Man Utd win it to be honest. Can't stand either of them but wanting Chelsea to do well in anything is just wrong. They're the antithesis of what football is/should be about and Man Utd aren't much better either but at least they've built a lot of their success up over time.

I'd rather Man Utd win it to be honest. Can't stand either of them but wanting Chelsea to do well in anything is just wrong. They're the antithesis of what football is/should be about and Man Utd aren't much better either but at least they've built a lot of their success up over time.

Have to admit I feel sorry Avram Grant though

This.

Boooo.

Our season's over, man. In any other circumstance, it'd be blasphemy to say so, but just not when our season is done (and the players look like they think it as well).

He behaved like a tit all afternoon, it probably wasn't an accident

I don't see how he could kick her by accident.

He probably took out one of his own fans as well because he didnt half twat the ball into them after that last "cleared off the line" incident

He behaved like a tit all afternoon, it probably wasn't an accident

I don't see how he could kick her by accident.

He probably took out one of his own fans as well because he didnt half twat the ball into them after that last "cleared off the line" incident

What teh fuck is Motson on about "The behaviour and gamesmanship of Jaidi"... the guy is just standing still in the box