Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Man City might be shite at the back but you'll never hear that from the bastard journos. Neither will you hear a whisper of their owner and how he's been hauled back to Thailand, but we're shite at the top because Dennis Wise is based in London.

As old Scargill used to say "Journalists are the scum of the earth".

Actually, the Guardian frequently remind people that Thaksin is a major human rights violator.

I was just about to type the very same thing.

Human Rights FC etc.

Can you imagine if he was our owner. Each daily would have about 200 pages devoted to the subject

Actually, the Guardian frequently remind people that Thaksin is a major human rights violator.

Human Rights FC etc.

Can you imagine if he was our owner. Each daily would have about 200 pages devoted to the subject

I detect a persecution complex settling around the forum of late.

Human Rights FC etc.

Nobody fucks with the Jesus man.

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/1998_The_Big_Lebowski/1998_the_big_lebowski_001.jpg

Human Rights FC etc.

:lol:

Robbie Keane puts Spurs ahead.

Spurs best forward this season  :nods:

I'm not sure how he's done since Christmas but in 2007 he scored something like 30 goals, he had an excellent 12 months.

Guest Ebolarama

Aye, definite persecution complex of late. Regardless of whether it's warranted or not, it's does sound a bit sad. Who gives a fuck what they write, really? They won't stop doing it because  a section of their audience doesn't like it. Ho hum.

Guest Ebolarama

Speaking of the papers, I read that David James was a heavy (20 a day) smoker up until recently. And Dimitar Berbatov likes a cheeky cigarette or 20, too. Not at all relevant to proceedings, but hey. Thought it was interesting.

?

Aye but have you ever read it anywhere else in a prominent place? Daily Mail? No, Sun? No Mirror? No. They're not interested, only interested in us and how Wise is based in London and KK is getting sacked at any minute.

Is it Robbie Keane who KD hates with a white hot passion that engulfs his soul? Or is that a different Spurs player?

He did, but then he started scoring and now he's the sixth best striker in the Premier League (not on form).

Guest toonlass

Do you all have bets on Rangers?

No, but my family would be disappointed if I wasn't happy that Rangers had scored. My mam is from Cumbernauld, and my uncles are at the final today!

Speaking of the papers, I read that David James was a heavy (20 a day) smoker up until recently. And Dimitar Berbatov likes a cheeky cigarette or 20, too. Not at all relevant to proceedings, but hey. Thought it was interesting.

Cruyff was a major smoker, too, use to smoke on the bench I believe (when a player). In fact, didn't he smoke hs way to a heart bypass?

Vialli also, big fan of the tabs.

Oh, and friend of mine spotted Martin Laursen outside a club in Brum the other week, enjoying a cheeky cigarette.