Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest Sporting

Is there a better player in the world at the moment ? I don't think so.

There are better players, but his form is the best of them at domestic level.

And international level

He goes missing big time in the really "big" games for me.Never seen him once go past Ashley Cole either.

First of all, that's bollocks.

Second, he won Man U the game on Saturday to take them above Arsenal, and he's winning the game for them now to gain a 3 point lead. He's scored 32 or 33 goals in less than a season, from midfield. For me, he don't have to be magic in the "really big games" to be the worlds best player, as long as he keeps winning domestic titles for his team.

Cup final last year-anonymous

England v Portugal World and Euro finals-anonymous,except for slyly getting Rooney sent off

Champions League semi last year-AWOL again.

Proper big games not Man United vs. Derby?????

Cannot be considered as world class until he does it on world stage.Oh Aye,and he's a cheating cunt also.

And in your world,whilst he played at Old Trafford,Phil Neville must have been world class-and Nicky Butt.Whilst they were winning domestic titles.

He goes missing big time in the really "big" games for me.Never seen him once go past Ashley Cole either.

Second, he won Man U the game on Saturday to take them above Arsenal, and he's winning the game for them now to gain a 3 point lead. He's scored 32 or 33 goals in less than a season, from midfield. For me, he don't have to be magic in the "really big games" to be the worlds best player, as long as he keeps winning domestic titles for his team.

England v Portugal World and Euro finals-anonymous,except for slyly getting Rooney sent off

Cannot be considered as world class until he does it on world stage.Oh Aye,and he's a cheating cunt also.

Wish he played for us :(

So do i.i'm just pointing out that he ain't the best player in the world until he does it at world level consistently.

Nor Clichy :)

You better update your avatar son, you're not even the best team in London!

Shit yeh, done :)

Cannot be considered as world class until he does it on world stage.Oh Aye,and he's a cheating c*** also.

So do i.i'm just pointing out that he ain't the best player in the world until he does it at world level consistently.

Who do you think is the best player in the world?

Cannot be considered as world class until he does it on world stage.Oh Aye,and he's a cheating c*** also.

Joe Cole :)

Guest Sporting

No...

Not sure tbh-someone like Kaka i suppose.but  i dont think we  really have an outstanding World player now,as opposed to when we had Zidane,Maradona,Pele,that kind of player.

No...

He was shit in both games,as he always is when he goes against Ashley Cole.

Not sure tbh-someone like Kaka i suppose.but  i dont think we  really have an outstanding World player now,as opposed to when we had Zidane,Maradona,Pele,that kind of player.

I think you don't watch Serie A. In the last two seasons, he wasn't in the best 30 players.