Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

i was shocked when he turned his back ;D. Really wasn't expecting that. If I had been there, as I was planning to be, I would have been absolutely fuming.

Modern-day footballers really are wankers.

Ashley Cole

Gerrard

Eboue

Keane

Ronaldo

They are the worst imo

Fabregas has spurts of it too, but hes young so i expect it, or can understand it more than with Keane who should know and Gerrard, COle.

It really needs sorting out, and the managers are the ones that need to do this.

Arsene Wenger has done it with eboue and i think it has made a difference compared to the beggining of this season and last season tbh. Not enough yet though!

i was shocked when he turned his back ;D. Really wasn't expecting that. If I had been there, as I was planning to be, I would have been absolutely fuming.

The ref should have booted the fucker up the arse.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

:snod: Exactly what I was thinking.  :lol:

Fantastic highlights there. Having a Spurs season ticket these past few years must have been fucking special.

Cunts. :razz:

75  Premiership goals at White hart lane this season, At home they have scored more than man utd and conceded more than Derby

Mind he is probably used to turning his back on blokes  :pow:

*throws bouquets of flowers*

Very good.

Spurs will be challenging for the title within 3 years at this rate, Ramos has transformed them without even building his own team yet!

Now you're talking like a spurs fan!

Key words being at this rate. Should they keep improving like this, then aye, in three years they would be up there, but I can't see them keep improving like this. Ramos didn't inherit a bad squad, the squad he's got today is probably at least as good as the one they had last season, so they are really just getting back to where they were last year.

*throws bouquets of flowers*

Very good.

;D

Guest kingdawson

How the fuck did Berbs miss that?. Anyway we played well but were fragile defensivly as usual. Huddlestone changed the game when he came on, but Avram Grants weirdo substitutions definatly helped us.

How the fuck did Berbs miss that?. Anyway we played well but were fragile defensivly as usual. Huddlestone changed the game when he came on, but Avram Grants weirdo substitutions definatly helped us.

OF all people as well. Seemed harder to miss.

Some cracking goals though. Thought Woodgates header was magic.. showed Terry up a bit

Guest kingdawson

How the f*** did Berbs miss that?. Anyway we played well but were fragile defensivly as usual. Huddlestone changed the game when he came on, but Avram Grants weirdo substitutions definatly helped us.

OF all people as well. Seemed harder to miss.

Some cracking goals though. Thought Woodgates header was magic.. showed Terry up a bit

Was watching it with my Chelski supporting brother, and i actually breathed a huge sigh of relief when Cole came off. He absolutly tormented us from the 1st minute onwards.

Another cracking game tonight.  Ironical that after comceding 4 goals I thought our best player was Hutton, immense tonight imo.  Also heard tonight that we've enquired about Allan McGregor and Carlos Cuellar.  Maybe we're after the Rangers' defence?

Grant also showed how badly he got it wrong in the Carling Cup, Joe Cole was superb, unlike his namesake Ashley who was an embarrassment to his profession and John Terry who was simply an embarrassment.  Still looking good for old rednose for the title.  At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

Not seen any of it but unlike Ashley Cole to be a cunt. What did he do?

EDIT: Just seen it, should've been a red, yellow for the tackle, yellow for dissent. Riley once more a joke to the profession

Guest kingdawson

Another cracking game tonight.  Ironical that after comceding 4 goals I thought our best player was Hutton, immense tonight imo.  Also heard tonight that we've enquired about Allan McGregor and Carlos Cuellar.  Maybe we're after the Rangers' defence?

Grant also showed how badly he got it wrong in the Carling Cup, Joe Cole was superb, unlike his namesake Ashley who was an embarrassment to his profession and John Terry who was simply an embarrassment.  Still looking good for old rednose for the title.  At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

Really? thought he was poor tbh.

Eye of the beholder I suppose.  Stood out why we kept chasing him until we got him, significant upgrade on Chimbo.  We're being linked with so many GK's and CD's now, I'd love to know what the order of preference is.

Guest kingdawson

Eye of the beholder I suppose.  Stood out why we kept chasing him until we got him, significant upgrade on Chimbo.  We're being linked with so many GK's and CD's now, I'd love to know what the order of preference is.

Dont get me wrong, he's definatly looked the business in other matches and maybe 'poor' was the wrong choice of words, but i definatly felt he was below par tonight (altough most other spurs fans thought he was good tonight).

Dont get me wrong, he's definatly looked the business in other matches and maybe 'poor' was the wrong choice of words, but i definatly felt he was below par tonight (altough most other spurs fans thought he was good tonight).

It must be you then!! :razz: :lol:

Well done A Cole for apologising to the ref for being a twat and admitting he's got to work on that side of his game.  :clap:

Wish Gerrard would admit to his diving antics and his hounding of refs, but he's a soft bitch, so i won't hold my breath.