Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think today has gone alright for us. We are now 5 points off Bolton who have a horrendous run in, and 9 ahead of Fulham.

I think today has gone alright for us. We are now 5 points off Bolton who have a horrendous run in, and 9 ahead of Fulham.

6 off Bolton, 5 off Brum.

Careful though, uncle Garth tells us we're not out of it yet.

Who is that 5live commentator who was following the Blackburn - Wigan game, with the horrible posh, old-fashioned voice?

Stuart Hall or something like that? Cringe-worthy listening to him.

It was Stuart Hall. The man is a genuine living legend, love having him on as one of the people at the game.

I was watching the West Ham / Everton with my mate from East London. I kept taking the piss out of him over that little Freddy Sears kid. He looks like he's 12. But he really caused some trouble for Everton.

It was actually an exciting 2nd half.

I was watching the West Ham / Everton with my mate from East London. I kept taking the piss out of him over that little Freddy Sears kid. He looks like he's 12. But he really caused some trouble for Everton.

He's a diving, injury feigning  little cunt. Hopefully his leg falls off.

He's a diving, injury feigning  little c***. Hopefully his leg falls off.

Don't sit on the fence, what do you really think?  :angel:

Maybe you're a bit upset because you had a good goal chalked off.  Nothing new, that often happens to the bingo club.

Maybe you're a bit upset because you had a good goal chalked off.  Nothing new, that often happens to the bingo club.

It was funny how the commentators didn't want to outright say that he took that dive. It was pretty blatant. Still, though, I can't take anything away from his game other than that. He was pretty exciting to watch.

It was funny how the commentators didn't want to outright say that he took that dive. It was pretty blatant. Still, though, I can't take anything away from his game other than that. He was pretty exciting to watch.

It wasn't just the dive, it was the way he pretended to be  injured afterwards and then had the cheek to chase down the keeper when they were booting the ball back to us after Howard put it out for him. Little chav cunt.

Speaking of chavs, the West Ham fans stole a ball :lol: I haven't seen that happen for years.

Anyway, we were rubbish today but still should have won. What a surprise that a big decision went against us. Again. We've been fucked over so badly by refs this season, it's pretty bloody dispiriting. Makes me wonder why I bother.

Inter starting to falter in Serie A, beaten at home by Juventus tonight, Roma are 4 points behind now. Pato also scored again for Milan.

Enzo Maresca. :lol:

What did he get sent off for like?