Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

What channels the Rangers game on?

ITV4.

Theres an ITV 4 now? No wonder I couldnt find it, I only checked ITV 2 and 3.

Chelsea winning the league isn't as unappealing as it seems. I quite like Grant, and it'd be a cracking two fingers up to the press. Also, it'd be lovely to see Man Utd throw a cast-iron PL victory away. My glory-supporting mate would be devastated.

Can't say i'm overfond about either of them tbh.

Chelsea winning the league isn't as unappealing as it seems. I quite like Grant, and it'd be a cracking two fingers up to the press. Also, it'd be lovely to see Man Utd throw a cast-iron PL victory away. My glory-supporting mate would be devastated.

Can't say i'm overfond about either of them tbh.

fully agree. Come on chelsea!

Nani has been awful really really awful

Not as bad as Bryan Robson and Jamie Redknapp's performance at half time.

This is hide behind the sofa stuff.

I thought it couldn't get worse after Robson's  "United have been the better team...(false laugh) ", but Redknapp's utterly trite "Pat Lampard was a top, top lady" has just took the prize.

Yea, as much as i do want man u to win the league, it wouldbe nice to see them blow a comfortable lead at the top of the tagble. However, i think the real reason they are not even trying to win this game is because they are comfortable in the knowledge that chelsea never beat us at home in the league!

Nani has been awful really really awful

Not as bad as Bryan Robson and Jamie Redknapp's performance at half time.

This is hide behind the sofa stuff.

I thought it couldn't get worse after Robson's  "United have been the better team...(false laugh) ", but Redknapp's utterly trite "Pat Lampard was a top, top lady" has just took the prize.

Hardly going to say otherwise when its his Aunt