Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Fuck football. What a fucking disappointment. Thrown this shit away too many times, no we're consigned to our fate in the play-offs, getting embarassed home and away. What a shit season. We've lost everything we had the first time we got up. Back then we were big powerful skilful and hungry. No we're just big and powerful. Fucking average. Fuck it.

You made a big mistake selling Marlon King IMO.

We have no quality up front or on the wings. McAnuff is fast, can't cross, can't shoot. Wow. Smith is skilful but can't cross and finishes when you least expect him to, but misses when it's easy. Priskin is shit. Ellington is shit. Kabba is shit. Henderson is amazing but shit. I absolutely despise football atm. We need the likes of Young and King, quality players to mix in with the solid backbone we have. FFS.

I watched Priskin against Pompey last season (live) and he looked the part, was very impressed.

That was (as far as I can remember apart from the abandoned Wigan game) his only good performance for us. Oh my, that game was amazing. GAVIN MAHON!

Ronaldo hasn't done it in Europe, Messi and Kaka have been matchwinners in big European games. There is another level and for me Ronaldo hasn't done it with any consistancy at the that level. Players like him and Gerrard continually look average in the very big matches more often than not.

Ronaldo was magical against Roma, I'm aware he hasn't done it regularly in Europe though. Has Messi?

Ground emptying rapidly and the Villa fans are singing 'fuck off back to London la la la lah".

Brilliant.

Yeah, they should have stuck around like the Villa fans did when they were beating us 4-1.

Oh, wait.

:razz:

f*** football. What a f****** disappointment. Thrown this s*** away too many times, no we're consigned to our fate in the play-offs, getting embarassed home and away. What a s*** season. We've lost everything we had the first time we got up. Back then we were big powerful skilful and hungry. No we're just big and powerful. f****** average. f*** it.

You made a big mistake selling Marlon King IMO.

We have no quality up front or on the wings. McAnuff is fast, can't cross, can't shoot. Wow. Smith is skilful but can't cross and finishes when you least expect him to, but misses when it's easy. Priskin is s***. Ellington is s***. Kabba is s***. Henderson is amazing but s***. I absolutely despise football atm. We need the likes of Young and King, quality players to mix in with the solid backbone we have. FFS.

I watched Priskin against Pompey last season (live) and he looked the part, was very impressed.

That was (as far as I can remember apart from the abandoned Wigan game) his only good performance for us. Oh my, that game was amazing. GAVIN MAHON!

He looked good when we beat you at Vicarage Rd last season.

2-0 Barcelona after 20 minutes. :pow:

3-2 Betis.

:D

What a meltdown by Barca.

Betis were matched at 229/1 for the win at 0-2 in play on betfair!

Guest Knightrider

Totally agree with Apisith.

For Liverpool Gerrard always delivers when it matters something many great players have yet to achieve.

Agreed. Not for England though which probably says more about others and that team than Gerrard himself who is a great player, one of the best in the world in his position.

3-2 Betis.

Anyone know what arsenal were at half time?

Guest kingdawson

3-2 Betis.

This wasnt in the Camp Nou was it?

3-2 Betis.

50-1

3-2 Betis.

losing 2-0

Some of the moves ManU were putting together there (assume you're watching MOTD too) were outstanding. Much better to watch than anything Arsenal have to offer....

They have an amazing system thats for sure