Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest Phil K

0-2 yes, but lets not get carried away, did we not learn anything from the 2006 uefa cup?

That was us - this is them

Tottenham leading 2-0,  two Huddlestone cross's , two Berbatov headers , shocking West Ham defending..

i think west ham have finally completed there mission in becoming the newcastle side of 2005-6

If luck was on our side we would play West Ham next weekend. They  looked shocking ast Liverpool in the week.

No doubt by the time we play them they will have found their form again

West Ham fans are probable wishing we were playing them next week too tbh

Guest Alan_Shearer

If I only I had put my accumulator on:

Portsmouth to beat Man Utd

Barnsley to beat Chelsea

Aberdeen to beat Celtic

Cardiff to beat Boro

You'd have still lost :p

Great shot in the arm for the FA cup this weekend imho ,teams who most years who go out just to make up the numbers are kicking premiership ass and all the lower clubs fans now have a dream that this will be there year and best of look to them .Even if Pompey win the cup it will be great for football as the so called untouchables know they have to fight for everything .Millionaire footballers how much do they hurt after a defeat with wembley a kick away .No its the fans that hurt who have to live with the jibes from workmates,pals and read the tabloids the next day .THANKS TO THE TEAMS AND MANAGERS WHO ARE LIVING THE DREAM WE SALUTE YOU.