Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

someone tell Jamie Redkanpp to shut up.  Talking s*** about us.

He werent really talking s*** in all honesty.

so do you agree? we should be bricking it against Fulham at home because of todays result against Everton?

I am.

Depends on tomorrow's result. If we lose Fulham could well fancy it but if we beat Birmingham suddenly everything swings in our favour.

so do you agree? we should be bricking it against Fulham at home because of todays result against Everton?

I am.

So we are bricking it against Fulham at home? we really are going down...

I am.

Are you 100% confident of winning any game given our form? ???

Because I'm bloody not.

I am.

Because I'm bloody not.

Get out

We quite often struggle at home to Fulham...it's more often than not a draw, we even gave them their only away win for something like 23 months last season. I think by next weekend we will know how much we should be panicking

We quite often struggle at home to Fulham...it's more often than not a draw, we even gave them their only away win for something like 23 months last season. I think by next weekend we will know how much we should be panicking

That was their last away win I believe.

Good odds on Citeh today I thought. Put a couple of quid on at 3.4 on Betfair.

3.4 for the home team? Fucking hell that is good.

That's what I thought. I know they're in a bad run of form, but to be massive underdogs to Flavour of the Month FC at home was very steep. Mind, they probably still won't win :lol:

We were 1-0 up with 10mins to go n all. Fucking joke as always

We were 1-0 up with 10mins to go n all. Fucking joke as always

It was awful sitting there listening to all 12 of their fans shouting abuse at us and we could do fuck all as we were all fucking stunned :(

I am.

Because I'm bloody not.

with Keegan now in charge, I'd like to see what he can do against Fulham.  I believe we can beat them at SJP.  

I am.

Because I'm bloody not.

Get out

You thought we were going to win at Anfield, so I'm guessing confidence in this lot isn't a problem for you. It is for me.

If we play like we did against Blackburn against Fulham it will be Stoke mark II.

Exactly.  We should have beaten Blackburn at home (if Owen put some of those chances!) and I believe if we play like this against Fulham we will also win.

I think a Wigan win is best for us, then draw.  Not a Bolton win.  Bolton have really hard fixtures.  Lose, and wins v birmingham and fulham could leave us 9 points clear.

When you write it down it looks good. The realilty however is very frighteningly different