How long does Keegan get...

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

...before he must shoulder some of the responsibilty for the insipid disinterested performances. Managerial responsibity and all that.

He already has to shoulder the responsibility for picking the likes of Smith every week. Although he can't be judged fully until he's had a full transfer window to work with at the very least, then we'll see what sort of direction we're going in.

He already has to shoulder the responsibility for picking the likes of Smith every week. Although he can't be judged fully until he's had a full transfer window to work with at the very least, then we'll see what sort of direction we're going in.

If he sees the likes of Alan Smith worthy of a starting place over the likes of Martins, i dont want him anywhere near our money in the summer tbh.

Agreed.

If he sees the likes of Alan Smith worthy of a starting place over the likes of Martins, i dont want him anywhere near our money in the summer tbh.

Smith was in midfield today, I think Duff kept Martins out, not that Duff is much better.

True, but the lack of improvement now shows that he can only rely on the money to pull him out of it, and nothing he has in his managerial repertoire is going to help us.  Bad signs, nothing good about having a cheque book manager like.

I second that.

May as well get started:

It is the new boards fault for not making Keegan spend cash in January & Mort saying we were only going to sign youngsters.

It is the old boards fault as the rot had set in well before the new board & Keegan came in.

The man is a total clown and way out of his depth. when we get relegated it will al be down to him, not big sam because guaranteed we would have picked up more points under him than Keegan in the last 10 games.It was an utter joke appointing him in the first place and a monumental fuck up waiting to happen. all of us who forecast this when he was appointed it is all coming to fruition. The first time he was here it was his tactical ineptness which cost us winning the league now its his total ineptness and unawareness which will eventually relegate us

Keegan do the honorable thing and FUCK OFF back to your circus you totally clueless piece of shit

Guest Phil K

What has to be remembered is that KK did NOTHING in the January window - Roeder got pilloried for doing more !

The one I blame is Shepherd and his idiotic managerial choices.

we aren't quite back yet to where he and his mate picked us up the last time Phil, maybe they could do it again if we slide back to that standard  as soon as they have left

I see people are talking about deserting the club too, now that the Halls and Shepherd aren't there to attract them to the club like last time too ?

At least this season hasn't been embarrassing or owt

If we don't pick up wins against either Birmingham or Fulham we need to press the panic button and make a change. I really don't want to see it happen but we cannot go down, simple as.

The man is a total clown and way out of his depth. when we get relegated it will al be down to him, not big sam because guaranteed we would have picked up more points under him than Keegan in the last 10 games.It was an utter joke appointing him in the first place and a monumental fuck up waiting to happen. all of us who forecast this when he was appointed it is all coming to fruition. The first time he was here it was his tactical ineptness which cost us winning the league now its his total ineptness and unawareness which will eventually relegate us

Keegan do the honorable thing and FUCK OFF back to your circus you totally clueless piece of shit

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/410/emotbravoqp9.gif

What has to be remembered is that KK did NOTHING in the January window - Roeder got pilloried for doing more !

Roeder has 2 more weeks and had nearly a year with the squad before it

I see people are talking about deserting the club too, now that the Halls and Shepherd aren't there to attract them to the club like last time too ?

Who's talking about deserting the club?

The man is a total clown and way out of his depth. when we get relegated it will al be down to him, not big sam because guaranteed we would have picked up more points under him than Keegan in the last 10 games.It was an utter joke appointing him in the first place and a monumental f*** up waiting to happen. all of us who forecast this when he was appointed it is all coming to fruition. The first time he was here it was his tactical ineptness which cost us winning the league now its his total ineptness and unawareness which will eventually relegate us

Keegan do the honorable thing and f*** OFF back to your circus you totally clueless piece of s***

:lol:

I and im sure the rest of the board are sick TO FUCKING DEATH of the same BORING argument OVER AND FUCKING OVER again about Shepherd and the Halls. Just give it a rest for fucks sake.

He might have brought in that bloke who scored the Cup winning goal for Spurs.  O0