Grumpy Zog

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

I dont really think CNZ should be in the side at the moment. His attitude is absolutely dreadful and its beginning to show more and more in his performances.

If he has no interest in playing for us, why on Earth is he given a shirt.

I dont really think CNZ should be in the side at the moment. His attitude is absolutely dreadful and its beginning to show more and more in his performances.

If he has no interest in playing for us, why on Earth is he given a shirt.

Then again the likes of Smith, Butt, Taylor etc who apparently give a shit for the shirt with their "battling" performances do. I'd rather have Zog playing than players like that, simply due to his ability.

Guest LucaAltieri

He was one of our better players today.

He was crap today. Miss-hit quite a few opportunities. He did chase players down when he lost the ball, mind. I'll give him that. But he can play much better than he did today.

Michael Owen has a worse attitude, looks like he would rather be in Ikea than playing for us!

I think he is doing the best he can with limited supply & he is struggling to adept his game since his major operations.

Guest toonlass

Michael Owen has a worse attitude, looks like he would rather be in Ikea than playing for us!

I think he is doing the best he can with limited supply & he is struggling to adept his game since his major operations.

He hardly had limited supply last week and yet couldn't hit a barn door. He has looked disinterested since the game at Reading last season when he came back.

He hardly had limited supply last week and yet couldn't hit a barn door. .

It is shame when them goalkeepers get in the way & make saves. 

Guest andynufc84

Owen needs dropping. Just not good enough to contribute enough anymore and doesn't even take most of the chance he gets.

I see where you're coming from but I always think he is capable of pulling something out of the bag, despite

his recent performances.

Owen needs dropping. Just not good enough to contribute enough anymore and doesn't even take most of the chance he gets.

I see where you're coming from but I always think he is capable of pulling something out of the bag, despite

his recent performances.

was*

The Owen people think of and the Owen we have are diffrent players. Play Martins and Carrol up front ffs!

his recent performances.

was*

The Owen people think of and the Owen we have are diffrent players. Play Martins and Carrol up front ffs!

I'd play Shola me like. Mind, that's the crocked Shola, the fully fit Shola is worse by all accounts.

N'Zogbia isn't 20% as good as some people on here think he is. Laughable that people think Arsenal will be after him.

i its fukin hilarious? what u on about mate, it will be a good thing if their not after him. hel stay this summer then settle down next season. nd he is a good player. definitaly worth hanging onto.

N'Zogbia isn't 20% as good as some people on here think he is. Laughable that people think Arsenal will be after him.

i its fukin hilarious? what u on about mate, it will be a good thing if their not after him. hel stay this summer then settle down next season. nd he is a good player. definitaly worth hanging onto.

They're not after him because he's not good enough. Yeah, that's a great thing for us. If we sign loads of shite players, at least nobody will try to buy them.

They're not after him because he's not good enough. Yeah, that's a great thing for us. If we sign loads of s**** players, at least nobody will try to buy them.

yep u got me there mate cs nzog is really shit. infact he's awful i have no idea why people would think hes a young talent

They're not after him because he's not good enough. Yeah, that's a great thing for us. If we sign loads of s**** players, at least nobody will try to buy them.

yep u got me there mate cs nzog is really shit. infact he's awful i have no idea why people would think hes a young talent

Didn't take long :)