Not much Kop (liverpools fans)!

STM

Guest youcantseeme

Home fans really quiet, away fans really noisy.

Is that not the case in 99% of PL games these days?

100% i'd say.

Yes but you are missing the point of the thread.

I wasn't claiming that our home crowds are better than all of the away ones a SJP. I was saying that our home cround is ALOT better than liverpools on the evidence of the weekend.

In short, when someone wins a challenge/throw in at SJP, they get a roar. None of that at Liverpool, just silence throughout.

Thats cause we don't really give a s*** about Newcastle, and expect a fairly routine win. When the big clubs visit, or our small neighbours, we'll get up for it.

#

Haha pathetic.

So your fans are the "bestest" yet cant be arsed to sing, against us. Newcastle fans sing everyweek more than that, therefore we are better fans.

You should your name to "youcanthearme".

You don't actually sing though, you boo loudly and abuse your own players.

As much as they were awful, we were singing the same old shit at anfield which is starting to get cringe-worthy, sing on,stole my steroe and liverpool slums. iam sure they here that crap every week.

its a crap argument that we have also been quite at home this season, we have been awful, if we were beating sides 3-0 however poor they were we would be making alot of noise.

As much as they were awful, we were singing the same old shit at anfield which is starting to get cringe-worthy, sing on,stole my steroe and liverpool slums. iam sure they here that crap every week.

its a crap argument that we have also been quite at home this season, we have been awful, if we were beating sides 3-0 however poor they were we would be making alot of noise.

Wrong, when we were in the top four under bobby our support was great. We sang at every match then as well.

So fuck if we repeat the same old songs, its not like we've never heard "you've never won fuk all" ever before. We still reply.

Wrong, when we were in the top four under bobby our support was great. We sang at every match then as well.

that was the point i was making

Sorry mate, i'm very tired. Just wanted someone to argue with ;)

Freddy Sheppard is the worst thing to happen to this club..... *awaits Ne5*

Sorry mate, i'm very tired. Just wanted someone to argue with ;)

Freddy Sheppard is the worst thing to happen to this club..... *awaits Ne5*

;D

We have 70,000 on our season ticket waiting list.

lol, then explain why you often have a few thousand empty seats? and 10,000 empties in the above match that I stated?

Is it that all the daytrippers cant make it midweek?

Home fans really quiet, away fans really noisy.

Is that not the case in 99% of PL games these days?

100% i'd say.

Yes but you are missing the point of the thread.

I wasn't claiming that our home crowds are better than all of the away ones a SJP. I was saying that our home cround is ALOT better than liverpools on the evidence of the weekend.

In short, when someone wins a challenge/throw in at SJP, they get a roar. None of that at Liverpool, just silence throughout.

Thats cause we don't really give a s*** about Newcastle, and expect a fairly routine win. When the big clubs visit, or our small neighbours, we'll get up for it.

#

Haha pathetic.

So your fans are the "bestest" yet cant be arsed to sing, against us. Newcastle fans sing everyweek more than that, therefore we are better fans.

You should your name to "youcanthearme".

You don't actually sing though, you boo loudly and abuse your own players.

clearly youve never watched a newcastle game other than livrpool newcastle at SJP where we didnt have a shot on target and deserve to lose 3-0. dont believe the media hype, i dont remember them recording the fact that you booed your team off against barnsley and wigan, and probably others. didnt hear us booing off at anfield- singing til the end which is more than you gloryhunters

in fact heres something i posted earlier

clearly people read the tabloids too much. were giving keegan time, he is the right man, i will back him even if we get relegated. noones booed keegan, and wont because we are looking like we are at least trying, noone expects us to win the league or anything, we simply will not accept 0% effort from our players and football where we just sit back and let wigan and derby walk all over us. thats what allardyce gave us, keegan is doing a very good job for sure. its all the other fans that are being impatient, telling us how useless he is. the media fail to mention the liverpool fans booing after a draw to wigan, and the chelsea fans booing after CONCEDING A GOAL to us, because it doesnt make stories. but feel free to carry on believing them...

in fact heres something i posted earlier

clearly people read the tabloids too much. were giving keegan time, he is the right man, i will back him even if we get relegated. noones booed keegan, and wont because we are looking like we are at least trying, noone expects us to win the league or anything, we simply will not accept 0% effort from our players and football where we just sit back and let wigan and derby walk all over us. thats what allardyce gave us, keegan is doing a very good job for sure. its all the other fans that are being impatient, telling us how useless he is. the media fail to mention the liverpool fans booing after a draw to wigan, and the chelsea fans booing after CONCEDING A GOAL to us, because it doesnt make stories. but feel free to carry on believing them...

Amen brother

..... oh wait i cant say that because i'm not black ;)

Guest Man in Black

Good God, this thread is fantastic. Newcastle fans having a go at our support. Jesus wept. This year at St James part, in all my years watching football around the country, i have never ever seen a set of home fans turn on and abuse their team and their manager to the extent that you lot did. it was embarrassing. is it any wonder your players dont look interested, when the only "Support" they get is booing and being told they are shit. Last year your fans never filled the away end at Anfield, and last saturday, upwards of 300 fans left at half time, swiftly followed by another few hundered when the third goal went in.

and if your idea of good support is singing "sign on" at Liverpol fans, the fucking irony like, i must have missed the bit when the north beat became a hotbead of employment, or "in your Liverpool slums" like there is any major differance in Newcastle, then i really pity you. A bunch of deluded sky generation whoppers. what about actually getting behind your team. And i'm not going to pretend that the atmosphere at Anfield is fantastic for every game, its not, but its still a damn site better than most grounds in the country, and i'd certainly take the sometimes placid atmosphere of the Kop towards the game than the vicious vitriol that is spewed forth from the terraces of ST James park.

Good God, this thread is fantastic. Newcastle fans having a go at our support. Jesus wept. This year at St James part, in all my years watching football around the country, i have never ever seen a set of home fans turn on and abuse their team and their manager to the extent that you lot did. it was embarrassing. is it any wonder your players dont look interested, when the only "Support" they get is booing and being told they are shit. Last year your fans never filled the away end at Anfield, and last saturday, upwards of 300 fans left at half time, swiftly followed by another few hundered when the third goal went in.

and if your idea of good support is singing "sign on" at Liverpol fans, the fucking irony like, i must have missed the bit when the north beat became a hotbead of employment, or "in your Liverpool slums" like there is any major differance in Newcastle, then i really pity you. A bunch of deluded sky generation whoppers. what about actually getting behind your team. And i'm not going to pretend that the atmosphere at Anfield is fantastic for every game, its not, but its still a damn site better than most grounds in the country, and i'd certainly take the sometimes placid atmosphere of the Kop towards the game than the vicious vitriol that is spewed forth from the terraces of ST James park.

how long till you turned on your new owners despite them hsplashing out for torres and being in the champions league and looking odds on for a top 4 place?

let's how see you lot would fare being 3 points ahead of the bottom 3, having played a game more than the team in 18th. you'd blatantly have thousands of empty seats at matches where you sit in silence and probably graffiti your training ground telling the players and manager they are shit. oops you do that already.

as for booing allardyce, we were upset with his decisions and the way he was approaching games and we voiced the frustration. there's a difference between thatand chanting 'allardyce out'. for the record allardyce was clapped off by the away fans in his last game in stoke. the flip side to voicing frustration when things are bad is that when things are going well we're in fine voice, tho the last time this was the case (apart from the odd match) was under robson. can't say the same about liverpool.

Guest Man in Black

the issue with our owners is that they have gone back on their word and want to load the club with debt. they could splash on whoever they like, but its not their money, its borrowed money. our net spend last summer was no bigger than ever it was before, the only problem we have now, is if they do what they are proposing to do, we will have a £350 mil debt to service, which will mean we cant compete in the transfer market.

Guest Man in Black

Good God, this thread is fantastic. Newcastle fans having a go at our support. Jesus wept. This year at St James part, in all my years watching football around the country, i have never ever seen a set of home fans turn on and abuse their team and their manager to the extent that you lot did. it was embarrassing. is it any wonder your players dont look interested, when the only "Support" they get is booing and being told they are s***. Last year your fans never filled the away end at Anfield, and last saturday, upwards of 300 fans left at half time, swiftly followed by another few hundered when the third goal went in.

and if your idea of good support is singing "sign on" at Liverpol fans, the f****** irony like, i must have missed the bit when the north beat became a hotbead of employment, or "in your Liverpool slums" like there is any major differance in Newcastle, then i really pity you. A bunch of deluded sky generation whoppers. what about actually getting behind your team. And i'm not going to pretend that the atmosphere at Anfield is fantastic for every game, its not, but its still a damn site better than most grounds in the country, and i'd certainly take the sometimes placid atmosphere of the Kop towards the game than the vicious vitriol that is spewed forth from the terraces of ST James park.

as for booing allardyce, we were upset with his decisions and the way he was approaching games and we voiced the frustration. so, there's a difference between thatand chanting 'allardyce out'. for the record allardyce was clapped off by the away homes in his last game in stoke. the flip side to that is when things are going well we're in fine voice. can't say the same about liverpool.

the man was in the job 6 months. what about a bit of patience? Your fans are the reason your club is in the mess it is. what other club parades signed players like they are trophies? you never give any manager time to shape the team.

Good God, this thread is fantastic. Newcastle fans having a go at our support. Jesus wept. This year at St James part, in all my years watching football around the country, i have never ever seen a set of home fans turn on and abuse their team and their manager to the extent that you lot did. it was embarrassing. is it any wonder your players dont look interested, when the only "Support" they get is booing and being told they are s***. Last year your fans never filled the away end at Anfield, and last saturday, upwards of 300 fans left at half time, swiftly followed by another few hundered when the third goal went in.

and if your idea of good support is singing "sign on" at Liverpol fans, the f****** irony like, i must have missed the bit when the north beat became a hotbead of employment, or "in your Liverpool slums" like there is any major differance in Newcastle, then i really pity you. A bunch of deluded sky generation whoppers. what about actually getting behind your team. And i'm not going to pretend that the atmosphere at Anfield is fantastic for every game, its not, but its still a damn site better than most grounds in the country, and i'd certainly take the sometimes placid atmosphere of the Kop towards the game than the vicious vitriol that is spewed forth from the terraces of ST James park.

as for booing allardyce, we were upset with his decisions and the way he was approaching games and we voiced the frustration. so, there's a difference between thatand chanting 'allardyce out'. for the record allardyce was clapped off by the away homes in his last game in stoke. the flip side to that is when things are going well we're in fine voice. can't say the same about liverpool.

the man was in the job 6 months. what about a bit of patience? Your fans are the reason your club is in the mess it is. what other club parades signed players like they are trophies? you never give any manager time to shape the team.

What rubbish.

the issue with our owners is that they have gone back on their word and want to load the club with debt. they could splash on whoever they like, but its not their money, its borrowed money. our net spend last summer was no bigger than ever it was before, the only problem we have now, is if they do what they are proposing to do, we will have a £350 mil debt to service, which will mean we cant compete in the transfer market.

you've still bought Torres, Babel and Mascherano this season for huge sums, as well as a host of others for decent fees like Benayoun or Skrtel. when you take into account the 6 or so million we received for Luque, i think we on balance spent about zero. yet it's the liverpool fans who are in hysterics against their board.

Guest Man in Black

What rubbish.

truth hurt?

What rubbish.

truth hurt?

Not at all, if only it was the truth that is.