Current Feelings?

Willow
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If someone behaved in person like NE5 does on here, I shit went not, he would be sectioned and trollied off to the nearest nuthouse.

Although now we're entering the sphere of rabid delusions; he's making shit up now.   

Laughable, if only it wasn't so fucking tragic. :(

you're "past caring" ?

Like I said, you've seen nowt. But you "cared" when the board you slate ran the club  mackems.gif

What a plonker

Quoting for posterity. :lol:

You nobjockey. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"things have got this bad".........

:laugh:

oh dear. The new board have done just great.....

:nope:

If someone behaved in person like NE5 does on here, I s*** went not, he would be sectioned and trollied off to the nearest nuthouse.

Although now we're entering the sphere of rabid delusions; he's making s*** up now.   

Laughable, if only it wasn't so f****** tragic. :(

you're "past caring" ?

Like I said, you've seen nowt. But you "cared" when the board you slate ran the club  mackems.gif

What a plonker

Do you think that the new board is shit then? Serious question.

If someone behaved in person like NE5 does on here, I s*** went not, he would be sectioned and trollied off to the nearest nuthouse.

Although now we're entering the sphere of rabid delusions; he's making s*** up now.   

Laughable, if only it wasn't so f****** tragic. :(

you're "past caring" ?

What a plonker

Do you think that the new board is shit then? Serious question.

look at the league table

I was under the impression you were only allowed four.

I'm not sure you're limited when it comes to buggering, if you're old enough and it's in private then it's up to the individuals.

Obviously you’ve been doing your homework though.

Guest Coubury

imo we will lose are last 3 games cant see us beating birminingham  portsmouth and spurs away

so sunderland and fulham at home in saying that tho can anyone see us winning 2 games? considering we have only picked up 2 points this year.

My current feeling is a total lack of surprise. The club's been on a downward curve since Sir Bobby and this is the culmination of a long period of decline, I feel like we've been heading in this direction for a long time.  The old board was responsible for appointing Allardyce, who was a failure.  But I'm bored with this talk about the old board - who gives a f*** honestly - the only thing that matters is if we survive, what are Keegan, Mort and Ashley going to do to move this club upwards?     

Optimistic.

We'll stay up, get rid of a lot of people and build a better team worth supporting.

Or we'll go down, get rid of a lot of people, then come straight back up with a team worth supporting.

Sit on the fence why dont you ;D

Numb atm cannot see where the next wins coming from ,B.ham away amassive game and we must avoid defeat as our current bunch hardly fill me with confidence to scrap it out .Cannot believe i am writing this now  :-[

Pessimistic i'm afraid.

Until recently i still felt we were able to pull ourselves out of the shit but i've lost all faith now.

I'm also ashamed to say i've lost faith in Keegan to an extent. His team selections are baffling, and i think they might be responsible for getting us relegated.

No goals, no defence, no fight, no pace, no belief, no hope!

myself and few others mentioned this in january and my feelings haven't altered since then to now - we will not keep ourselves up; we don't have it in us to win enough games so we need others to be worse than we are

presently that's not an easy feat

as for WHEN we stay up i too am very optimistic, keegan will sign better players if he's given the money and we'll go back to being mid to upper-mid table pretty fast i reckon

my fear is he won't have the balls/vision (call it what you like) to rip that squad apart in one summer so i think we'll be seeing the likes of barton/smith for at least another season...hope i'm wrong but the worst possible thing would be to go and sign the 5 players he's talking about and assume the shit we're playing now will improve as a consequence