Has Viduka

Guest toonlass

He's just too lazy.

If we signed him on a rolling 3 monthly contract, he'd perform.

Its well documented that he plays well around contract time.

He's got 10% of the work ethic of Smith, yet has still brought 100% more to the club this season than Smith has.

Exactly. Aye he's overweight and he's not quick (fuck's sake, what a comical accusation of a player who has never relied on pace), but he oozes class when we actually get the fucking ball into his feet.

I'm going to go out on a limb and call him our most important player - Martins included - out of the dross that is our squad.

He has been involved in the majority of the good that has occured this season, much like Oba and N'Zogbia have.

He has also scored goals which changed matches when we were playing dire football early in the season. Allardyce had a lot to thank him for. Although staying fit would have helped.

We knew what we were getting when we signed him though, didn't we? He's the sort of player who will keep us up, much like he did for 'Boro last season. He was immense in the latter stages for them lot.

He's just too lazy.

If we signed him on a rolling 3 monthly contract, he'd perform.

Its well documented that he plays well around contract time.

He's got 10% of the work ethic of Smith, yet has still brought 100% more to the club this season than Smith has.

Exactly. Aye he's overweight and he's not quick (fuck's sake, what a comical accusation of a player who has never relied on pace), but he oozes class when we actually get the fucking ball into his feet.

I'm going to go out on a limb and call him our most important player - Martins included - out of the dross that is our squad.

He has been involved in the majority of the good that has occured this season, much like Oba and N'Zogbia have.

He has also scored goals which changed matches when we were playing dire football early in the season. Allardyce had a lot to thank him for. Although staying fit would have helped.

We knew what we were getting when we signed him though, didn't we? He's the sort of player who will keep us up, much like he did for 'Boro last season. He was immense in the latter stages for them lot.

He was. If he can stay fit for even the last 9 games and scores the goals which keep us up, everything else will be forgotten and we can move him on in the summer and start again. The thing is, if he does stay fit he will score the goals. I don't really doubt it.

We all know his overall fitness is/was shocking alot of boro fans either loved him or hated him. But I agree with you both, his movement is excellent and he will score goals really the type of player to partner any the strikers. Be good to see him back really as the team could do with the boost.

Massive getting him back if he's fit for the rest of the year, our one striker with real class on the ball.

I'd start him and Martins up top whenever both are fit, not that that'll happen, obviously.

Massive getting him back if he's fit for the rest of the year, our one striker with real class on the ball.

I'd start him and Martins up top whenever both are fit, not that that'll happen, obviously.

Exactly. You just know it's going to be Owen and Viduka going by the noises coming from SJP. Shocking if it happens.

Fucking disgrace that it doesn't look like Martins will be starting on Monday. Best player against Liverpool by a mile when he came on.

I'd be much more confident in getting goals if Martins was playing rather than Viduka.

i'd compare him to kluivert, came with a big reputation, has disappointed, looks slow, cumbersome and not the hardest working player in the world. but what they do have is class in abundance and when you get them in the side there's always a chance they'll contribute something special, bring others into play and be cool, calm and collected in front of goal. kluivert wasn't nearly as bad as people made him out to be (6 league goals and 13 overall and classy linkup play). compared to smith he was a veritable Pele.

Guest icemanblue

i'd compare him to kluivert, came with a big reputation, has disappointed, looks slow, cumbersome and not the hardest working player in the world. but what they do have is class in abundance and when you get them in the side there's always a chance they'll contribute something special, bring others into play and be cool, calm and collected in front of goal. kluivert wasn't nearly as bad as people made him out to be (6 league goals and 13 overall and classy linkup play). compared to smith he was a veritable Pele.

I'd agree with that, as long as I can borrow your tin-hat!

Fucking disgrace that it doesn't look like Martins will be starting on Monday. Best player against Liverpool by a mile when he came on.

I'd be much more confident in getting goals if Martins was playing rather than Viduka.

Thats the wrong type of mentality.

It should be Viduka and Martins up front. I'd be happy with any combination of the three.

My preferred pairing up front on monday would be Viduka and Martins.

Yep. Won't happen unfortunately. Birmingham will be shit scared of both of them, no-one's ever worried about Alan Smith and Maik Taylor should take his hat along so he can throw it on Owen's shots.