How Many more Humiliating defeats will keegan face before he walks again.

Guest microbar

As I just said there to Wullie and PM, me dad just walked in and called me a "fucking hom" for listening to Erasure. Oh how he's stuck in his ways. :lol:

mackems.gif

:clap:

Your dad sounds class.

As I just said there to Wullie and PM, me dad just walked in and called me a "f****** hom" for listening to Erasure. Oh how he's stuck in his ways. :lol:

:nope:

I'm not sure your choice of music was to blame but it might be easier for you if you believe that it was. 

As I just said there to Wullie and PM, me dad just walked in and called me a "f****** hom" for listening to Erasure. Oh how he's stuck in his ways. :lol:

I'm not sure your choice of music was to blame but it might be easier for you if you believe that it was. 

:lol:

What you trying to say like? :lol:

When Keegan took the job he must have realised how close to the bottom we were and that we had a tough fixture run-in.  Even if things do get worse, I'm sure Keegan will stick it out to the end of the season.  To quit Newcastle before the end of the season would make things even worse, so I'm sure he will stick it out, can you imagine the stick he'd get for walking out this early? without even a proper crack at the job?  It may be that the last game of the season determines whether we stay up or not, hopefully it wont.  I'm sure Keegan will be here either way.

exactly.

Guest microbar

KK isn't going to walk this or next season imo he'll do it when we least expect it.

The toughest part of this entire mess (and his 3rd coming) is out of the way. Now we have some winnable games coming up and if he keeps us in the prem he gets his summer dreams and ours to come true.

Him coming out and telling the players they now need to step up, 9 cup finals etc...means he sees and finally acknowledges the danger of relegation, and for that i am a lot happier than i was last week with him and the situation.

I love the comments about our so called Winnable games always around the corner,

We dont have a hope of stopping up this season, No defence No midfield And we could not score in a Brothel,

Get Real People we are heading for the big fall and keegan will desert the sinking ship very soon. :yikes:

KK isn't going to walk this or next season imo he'll do it when we least expect it.

The toughest part of this entire mess (and his 3rd coming) is out of the way. Now we have some winnable games coming up and if he keeps us in the prem he gets his summer dreams and ours to come true.

Him coming out and telling the players they now need to step up, 9 cup finals etc...means he sees and finally acknowledges the danger of relegation, and for that i am a lot happier than i was last week with him and the situation.

I love the comments about our so called Winnable games always around the corner,

We dont have a hope of stopping up this season, No defence No midfield And we could not score in a Brothel,

Get Real People we are heading for the big fall and keegan will desert the sinking ship very soon. :yikes:

You've changed your tune...

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=49032.msg1161237#msg1161237

As a matter of interest, who do you blame for this doom and gloom, as soon as the Halls and Shepherd walk out of the door with their despicable trophy signings or do you quite rightly blame the current regime for their complacency and lack of football savvy ?

As has been stated, Keegan will walk if the board let him down, or if they allow others to interfere with him regarding transfers, and for no other reasons

Which particular cockney based rag do you write for

What do you think of finishing 2nd in the premiership and getting 90 minutes from the title ? Does it sit alongside your own particular darlings ie West Ham, Spurs or are you a cockney manure "fan".

You've changed your tune...

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=49032.msg1161237#msg1161237

Good spot.

Obviously one of these hindsight people

mackems.gif

As a matter of interest, who do you blame for this doom and gloom, as soon as the Halls and Shepherd walk out of the door with their despicable trophy signings or do you quite rightly blame the current regime for their complacency and lack of football savvy ?

As has been stated, Keegan will walk if the board let him down, or if they allow others to interfere with him regarding transfers, and for no other reasons

Which particular cockney based rag do you write for

What do you think of finishing 2nd in the premiership and getting 90 minutes from the title ? Does it sit alongside your own particular darlings ie West Ham, Spurs or are you a cockney manure "fan".

NE5 doing a bit of "grooming"

Guest microbar

microbar's been working towards next year's "worst poster" award for about a month now.

Maybe it coincides with newcastles worst season in the premiership.

Sorry for speaking out against a club I have supported since 1970

But Im afraid our future in the top flight of football is ending this season.

microbar's been working towards next year's "worst poster" award for about a month now.

Be positive O0

This KK as quitter lark is media driven nonsense.

People should show a little respect for the man.

respect is earned

public service announcement:

people should show this to their children as a lesson about alcohol - scientifically you can pinpoint it as the moment when trying to play devils advocate turns into being a t***

Mate, I'm as f****** scared as you are but if you're actually 40~50 years old you shouldn't be posting s*** like this that reflects upon you poorly.

You've been through times far worse than this, so you should be one of the people showing some maturity in this situation. Instead, I think you've been ranting on about how we're a lock to "go down and never come back up" since the Arsenal matches if I recall correctly.

that is correct, but it may not necessarily co-incide with Keegan leaving. If he does, that wouldn't be the reason why. Don't you agree ?

Be positive O0

I think he's fairly positive we're going down.