Michael Owen must look at his own failings

Crumpy Gunt

Whatever people have to say about Michael Owen, he has still scored 3 of the 4 goals scored under Keegan.

Should have more given his miss tonight and against Blackburn.

There was one awful miss at Blackburn, but the other misses were no worse than Martins' miss leading to the goal.

With Owen, I'd be more worried if he wasn't getting the chances, and he's showed that apart from in the games against really good opposition (ie most we've played since Keegan), he can still worry defences.

Hopefully Martins can also get more involved now, decreasing our reliance on a player who has pretty much been our only goalscorer recently.

Goals are what put a smile on Owens face so with that one tonight, I am hoping he is going to go into Saturdays game hungry for more..

He took the goal very well and had no right to get to the ball before the defenders, I thought he had a good game and got involved a lot more than usual.

If you take out games against the big four (ie opponents so good that they weren't allowing us to create chances) since Keegan, Owen has scored 3 in 5. That is pretty much the goal ratio associated with him when he signed for us.

Whatever people have to say about Michael Owen, he has still scored 3 of the 4 goals scored under Keegan.

Should have more given his miss tonight and against Blackburn.

There was one awful miss at Blackburn, but the other misses were no worse than Martins' miss leading to the goal.

Miss tonight was.

If you take out games against the big four (ie opponents so good that they weren't allowing us to create chances) since Keegan, Owen has scored 3 in 5. That is pretty much the goal ratio associated with him when he signed for us.

Interesting logic...so, if you take out a few of your teeth, would your grin be more or less annoying?

Gerraway man.

Interesting logic...so, if you take out a few of your teeth, would your grin be more or less annoying?

:lol:

Gerraway man.

She's got a mighty fine rack, like. ;)

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3264/51245785qn9.jpg

:coat:

Gerraway man.

Is it fair to look at the performances of individuals in those games, when the whole team was shite?

Particularly unfair on a team reliant player such as Owen I'd say.

You're not wrong 2J, She is a fine specimin

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k182/jools182/kategarraway.jpg

http://img106.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc266&image=6d09ekate_www.celebhq.org_17.jpg

Anyways back to Michael Owen...

Kate I've told you not to talk about my schlong on TV.  :blush:

You're amazing, from one picture you can tell that she said "If you multiply it by 2,000,000 it will look this big."

Coincidence he needs goals to get in the England side?

Either way, we need them and i'm happy for us.

Don't give a shit why, just when. They're coming when we need them.

Coincidence he needs goals to get in the England side?

Either way, we need them and i'm happy for us.

Don't give a shit why, just when. They're coming when we need them.

I'm happy for us.