Butterflies

Guest toonlass

Brum have lost one game at home all season (against Chelsea) - SSN.

If true we stand no fuking chance tbf.

They have also lost against Villa and Man Utd

Good old SSN

They must have meant this year or under McScot or i didn't hear that part then.

I think in the last 7 days I have tried and gone through every superstition I know. I have tried changing routines for everything that I do in the vain hope that it is going to change our fortunes.

This fucking football club have left me a mental wreck  :idiot2:

To be fair to Keegan he's had a shit run of fixtures to try and halt our slight in.

Bolton, Arsenal, Arsenal, Boro, Villa, ManUre, Blackburn and Liverpool.

We picked up points against the two teams we should've done, were desperately unlucky against Blackburn and the rest are given defeats anyway.

Birmingham and Fulham in consecutive matches is the easiest back-to-back fixtures we've had for about 3 months so we should pick up at least 4 points.

Guest float one in

2-0 Toon. Grandstand performance by Barton, dominating the midfield from start to finish, topped off with a 25 yard screamer minutes from the end to send the Mags home relieved and looking forward to massive summer spending. I've heard young Joseph's been practising really hard all week in his cell, with a tennis ball his sister manged to smuggle in with a load of Beanos on her last visit.

2-0 Toon. Grandstand performance by Barton, dominating the midfield from start to finish, topped off with a 25 yard screamer minutes from the end to send the Mags home relieved and looking forward to massive summer spending. I've heard young Joseph's been practising really hard all week in his cell, with a tennis ball his sister manged to smuggle in with a load of Beanos on her last visit.

Muzzle off for this one Joey!

Surprised at my age and after decades of support just how nervous I'm getting.

Whatever the result - a win would be great - a draw OK - and a defeat bad, we must keep our nerve as there are other more important games to face.

We as fans must be "professional" about it.  i.e. 100% behind the players and management whatever happens and no public recriminations until it's finally over one way or the other. Any public negativity will only make their task even harder than it already is.

Guest Brazilianbob

I think in the last 7 days I have tried and gone through every superstition I know. I have tried changing routines for everything that I do in the vain hope that it is going to change our fortunes.

This f****** football club have left me a mental wreck   :idiot2:

]

After spending the best part of a lifetime supporting them, you don't know the meaning of the term mental wreck!!!

This f****** football club have left me a mental wreck  :idiot2:

]

After spending the best part of a lifetime supporting them, you don't know the meaning of the term mental wreck!!!

Well I am 37 this year and have supported them since I was 8 so I have a fair idea