Butterflies

Guest toonlass

f****** hell, I feel like I do on derby day. When it's actually derby day, I'm going to be genuinely ill.

Exactly how I feel and I HATE derbies.

can never understand why anyone wants to be in the same league as them... worst two days of the year to look towards

I'm listening to upbeat, motivational type music at the moment in an attempt to generate positive vibes.

That 'Fly Into The Danger Zone' song from Top Gun currently being blasted out.

Guest MarkMag

Its a big game allright, but it isn't going to make or break our season. Far more important games to come IMO. I feel good about it anyway (2-0 to the toon).

Really????

In my opinion, if we win tonight this could kick start our season. If we lose then we drop down yet another place, and confidence drops even lower for our lads. I would say that this is our most important game so far this season.

Don't be daft. It will be  bonus if we get the 3 points but plenty points will come our way. Be more optimistic man!!

I'm listening to upbeat, motivational type music at the moment in an attempt to generate positive vibes.

My current ringtone.  :snod:

I decided not to listen last night, but I ended up checking the score every two minutes so I tuned in just before half time. The radio is fucking terrible when the commentators voice goes up but you don't know what's happening!

Not sure I can take another few weeks of this! Let's hope we win a couple and put some space between us and the bottom.

On a positive note, when was the last time the end of the season was this exciting?!

:lol:

Can't help think of how i might feel at the end of the game, in agony or ecstatic?

Important not to lose, but a win would ease so much pressure. Every single point could prove crucial in the end.

Prediction:1-1

Typical. How come you can predict the score,  until the time you put any money on it?

Happy with the draw however. Hopefully the lads will take a bit of confidence from that 2nd half and batter Fulham on Saturday.

How fast did the game last night pass btw? Seemed to be ages in the making then over in no time.

The last few minutes seemed to drag, probably because I had visions of us throwing it away like against Blackburn.

You laughing at him or with him?

Cos I know what I'm doing. :lol:

How fast did the game last night pass btw? Seemed to be ages in the making then over in no time.

The last few minutes seemed to drag, probably because I had visions of us throwing it away like against Blackburn.

First time in a long time I never really took notice of the clock during a game. First time in ages I gave myself a sore throat cheering and shouting at the telly too. :D

You laughing at him or with him?

Cos I know what I'm doing. :lol:

At him ;)

Guest Phil K

I can't wait for Saturday. Haven't said that for ages going into a match.

Problem being - THEY are going into the game with a 1-0 win over a top 5 side going into the game too

First time in a long time I never really took notice of the clock during a game. First time in ages I gave myself a sore throat cheering and shouting at the telly too. :D

On reflection, I'm quite ashamed of what I shouted at the TV when Owen missed that chance at the start of the 2nd half.  :blush:

Really looking forward to it tomorrow. We've got a fantastic chance to put ourselves 7 points clear of the shite-zone.

Let's have the fuckers - bring it on. :)

What hasnt helped was seeing their last 3 results here (SSN showed them earlier).... 1-2, 1-1, 1-4. Excellent record which I am sure it being drummed into them at every given opportunity