Nerdy Big Sam Style stats

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

Just been looking at our pass completion rate (its available on one of the Fantasy Footy games) for the Fulham game. Was incredibly high, Barton the best at 92% and Enrique the lowest with a still impressive 74%. I think a part of it was due to Fulhams general poorness but still nice to see we can keep the ball well at times.

Guest suffolktoon

Barton and Smith are the reason why results barely changed from Allardyce to Keegan. With luck Barton will get jail and Smith will drop to a lower league where his 'talents' will be more appreciated.

Just been looking at our pass completion rate (its available on one of the Fantasy Footy games) for the Fulham game. Was incredibly high, Barton the best at 92% and Enrique the lowest with a still impressive 74%. I think a part of it was due to Fulhams general poorness but still nice to see we can keep the ball well at times.

Do you have the stats for the rest of the team?

Has José Enriques brilliant run been discussed after the game?

Saw it on Football First on Sky

Was brilliant... very encouraging. Really want the lad to do well

Was fucking quality. Can't believe MOTD didn't show it but oh well. If he put the goal in the net it would be goal of the season, easy. Kid is showing promise, hope he keeps it up. :thup:

Guest BooBoo

Whilst its been good to see Enrique show a lot more recently, i do think the run of his has been slightly exaggerated. He charged up field, was hardly challenged and i think only beat one man.

Whilst its been good to see Enrique show a lot more recently, i do think the run of his has been slightly exaggerated. He charged up field, was hardly challenged and i think only beat one man.

It was at the end of the game, yet he still had the legs, ambition and drive to make the run.

Don't see half our fuckers with anywhere near that ambition.

Guest BooBoo

Do you have the stats for the rest of the team?

Unfortunately they've been taken off the website but they're based on the OPTA stats anyway.

Guest Knightrider

Since KK took over we've been winning on average something like 8 corners per game, creating at least 10 chances, 5 on target and in terms of possession we're averaging something like 55%. We have definitely improved in those areas.

Guest Deep456

Has José Enriques brilliant run been discussed after the game?

Saw it on Football First on Sky

Was brilliant... very encouraging. Really want the lad to do well

Was f****** quality. Can't believe MOTD didn't show it but oh well. If he put the goal in the net it would be goal of the season, easy. Kid is showing promise, hope he keeps it up. :thup:

Yop if only he put the goal in the net.  :pow: