Kev: Signings may not be stars

Baggio

Be surprised if he'd start many games for Juve either.

Decent player to have on the bench though, for sure.

He will start in the middle for Juve. Legrottalie (sp?) has been good but he is getting on (a lot).

Ashley got about £8mill for Dyer, so anything's possible.

I don't see the need to replace Faye, he just needs a decent partner.

Didn't you see the way Faye was easily brushed aside by McFadden last week????

He will start in the middle for Juve. Legrottalie (sp?) has been good but he is getting on (a lot).

They should have Andrade fit next season who is likely to be automatic first choice.

Ashley got about £8mill for Dyer, so anything's possible.

I don't see the need to replace Faye, he just needs a decent partner.

Didn't you see the way Faye was easily brushed aside by McFadden last week????

You having a laugh or what?

If Nzogs worth 10 you are valuing Bentley at 25

I think we would end up getting between 4-6

Don't really see your logic ??

It's not about how good a player is, it's about market value, and Zoggy has a pretty high market value, not as high as Bentley's admittadly but certainly nowhere near the gap you are trying to portray.

If Bentley moves he'll fetch around 15 - 18 mill, IMO.

But Zoggy will go for around 10 mill IMO, the likes of West ham and Spuds will be only too happy to stump that amount up for him. Villa too could be interested. Just got the feeling that anywhere but Newcastle will do for Zoggy atm.

Not sure if he will risk any foreigners, I don't watch too much of it personally, don't have the time, but I think this summer, he has to make the money he gets, count, and they carry a greater risk.

I think we will do a lot of business outside the UK our scouting setup looks like it is geared towards atm. I would like to see Keegan get out watching lower league football because he has a good eye for a player.

"Very few of the players were looking at at the moment with regards to the future wont be being looked at by other clubs as well."

That either suggests he's talking about young lads or players who are not that well known and are not playing in the more well known leagues.

doesnt he mean the opposi with that quote? that most of the players he's looking at will be being scouted by others?

Who is this Rolando player we were linked with in the Sunday Sun?

Anyone heard much of him?

Roland

It's not about how good a player is, it's about market value, and Zoggy has a pretty high market value, not as high as Bentley's admittadly but certainly nowhere near the gap you are trying to portray.

But Zoggy will go for around 10 mill IMO, the likes of West ham and Spuds will be only too happy to stump that amount up for him. Villa too could be interested. Just got the feeling that anywhere but Newcastle will do for Zoggy atm.

We've got enough options on the left, it is the right where we're fucked.

I bet he goes to West Ham.

Thing is Juve will also have the Summer to bring in extra players, who knows what their squad will look like come the new Serie A season. Legrottaglie is only 31, not too old for a CB in that league especially.

I think KK will bring in a big name CB to play alongside Taylor or Faye, he'll let Cacapa go and if he can find a buyer Rozy too.

He may leave the full back alone but I think he still remains a little unconvinced about Enrique.

He'll obviously look to bring in some quality into the midfield.

I doubt he'll do anything with the GKs.

He always loves to bring in a striker even when we don't need one (e.g Kitson and Asprilla). So I would wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Crouch here next year.

I'll be surprised if he brings in more than 4 or 5 first team squad players. With the same number leaving.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Roland

We've got enough options on the left, it is the right where we're f*****.

absolute tosh about your valuation. Bentley is English and at the top of his game getting rave reviews. NZog is a squad player at an average club with a questionable temperament

West Ham going to feild a team of ex toon players?

Solano - Bowyer - Parker - Zog

---------------Dyer------------------

-------------Bellamy?---------------

Jesus me.

I'd quite happily have 3 (4 if Dyer gets over his injury and played like he could on his good days) of those 6 back at the club, to be honest.

Roland

We've got enough options on the left, it is the right where we're f*****.

absolute tosh about your valuation. Bentley is English and at the top of his game getting rave reviews. NZog is a squad player at an average club with a questionable temperament

Not my valuation. Observe quotes

:)

I think KK will bring in a big name CB to play alongside Taylor or Faye, he'll let Cacapa go and if he can find a buyer Rozy too.

He may leave the full back alone but I think he still remains a little unconvinced about Enrique.

He'll obviously look to bring in some quality into the midfield.

I doubt he'll do anything with the GKs.

He always loves to bring in a striker even when we don't need one (e.g Kitson and Asprilla). So I would wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Crouch here next year

I'll be surprised if he brings in more than 4 or 5 first team squad players. With the same number leaving.

Fucking great thinking! Why don't we start next season with as small a squad as we've had this season. If you hadn't noticed, the size and poor quality of our squad has almost got us relegated.