Old Shola thread. Please ignore.

lovejoy

Good riddance to a big pile of steaming donkey shit.

Here's hoping for another "cruel injury blow" for a post-NUFC player....once some stupid cunts are mental enough to sign him permanently, of course.

With every post of yours I read, I am more and more convinced you're not actually a real human being.  More likely the personification of every negative thought each of us has had at one time or another.

Yep. He's got some huge chip on his shoulder over something.....be it lack of friends, bad upbringing, molestation as a child or just having a small cock  :lol:

Oh and aye, I'm glad Shola is out of our hands for a bit, he should do well there but I'd probably be truly disappointed if he returned to us. He needs a fresh start and so do we.

Certainly don't wish him any harm but at the same time I don't really wish him well either. Don't think he'd do consistently well at any level above league 2 tbh and especially not a top Championship team. So let's hope the future transfer deal is already sewn up before they realise how much of a waste of space he is.

Just sad, infuriating and typical of this club he was allowed to disgrace the shirt for so long. Fuck off you lazy shit.

Certainly don't wish him any harm but at the same time I don't really wish him well either. Don't think he'd do consistently well at any level above league 2 tbh and especially not a top Championship team. So let's hope the future transfer deal is already sewn up before they realise how much of a waste of space he is.

Just sad, infuriating and typical of this club he was allowed to disgrace the shirt for so long. Fuck off you lazy shit.

I'll bet you any money you like he'll succeed at a higher level than league 2.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9853/010310361283000iw3.jpg

<Rehosted>

That picture make anyone else feel a bit sad? He's not that great, but it just always seemed like he'd be around forever. :(

Yes :(

Just sad, infuriating and typical of this club he was allowed to disgrace the shirt for so long. f*** off you lazy s***.

I'll bet you any money you like he'll succeed at a higher level than league 2.

He will do well in the Championship, no question.

Guest The Libertine

from the KK quotes and the ameobi quotes, it looks like its going to be a permanent deal.

god i hope he doesnt come back. i might pray.

I don't truely understand all the venom directed at Shola. Over the years he's been a decent squad player for the club. No he's not a world beater but we never paid 10 Mill for him either. He's probably been the biggest success of the the academy system since it was formed.

The problem I have with Shola is that he had all the tools to be a top top player, physically strong, has natural ability and is a good finisher. But he hasn't made the most of those tools, despite being given more opportunity than most he's failed to reach the next level.

I sincerly hope he does well there, and has a big hand in seeing them promoted. This can only be good for the lad and also for NUFC who will receive a decent amount for a player that cost nothing.

I just can't understand those who want him to fail, apart from the human aspect of why wishing illfortune on a local lad who I doubt has done any harm to you personally or to the club we all support.

If he fails then we have no chance at all of recouping a decent fee

Good Luck Shola, hope you bag a hatful before the season's out.

I don't truely understand all the venom directed at Shola. Over the years he's been a decent squad player for the club. No he's not a world beater but we never paid 10 Mill for him either. He's probably been the biggest success of the the academy system since it was formed.

The problem I have with Shola is that he had all the tools to be a top top player, physically strong, has natural ability and is a good finisher. But he hasn't made the most of those tools, despite being given more opportunity than most he's failed to reach the next level.

I sincerly hope he does well there, and has a big hand in seeing them promoted. This can only be good for the lad and also for NUFC who will receive a decent amount for a player that cost nothing.

I just can't understand those who want him to fail, apart from the human aspect of why wishing illfortune on a local lad who I doubt has done any harm to you personally or to the club we all support.

:lol:

:lol:

Yeah everyone knows he was born in Nigeria, good of you to spot it sherlock. My brother was born in another country too but he is most definately a local lad.

Is Luc the new resident shite Wum or something? ???

Is he a local lad or something?

Of course he is ffs. He's got the thickest Nigerian/Geordie accent i've ever heard anyway. :rolleyes:

Alright, don't shoot me.

Is Luc the new resident s**** Wum or something? ???

Is he a local lad or something?

Of course he is ffs. He's got the thickest Nigerian/Geordie accent i've ever heard anyway. :rolleyes:

He lived here a long time. Hes more local than I ;)

Back on topic: I'm not bothered, all of these youngsters we got are better.

Have the potential to be better. Unfortunately as a club we do not have a great reputation of nuturing that talent and ensuring that they reach the limits of the natural ability they have.

I agree however with your general sentiments, we'll not have a huge void to fill if Shola makes his move permenant but it's very much in our interests and the players that the loan is successful.