Is N'Zogbia's exit inevitable? (Maybe not - Page 24!)

TRon

Haha, i love this explaination, he's getting paid an extortionate amount and that is the most important thing in life. What utter bollocks.

I re-iterate - don't talk sh*te.

But you keep doing it anyway.

Like i say, people have taken exception to me saying his time here has been s***.

I dont know why.

Maybe it's because it's such an uttely pillocky comment ?

:rolleyes:

Internet hard man.

If you think that he should be happy cos he's getting paid then you are an idiot who is clearly at war with the world and very bitter, if you think he's had anything but a crap time here then i can only assume you have had an amazing past 5 years as a fan....which makes you an idiot as well.

If only you had something constructive to say.... :rolleyes:

his time here has been s*** ? the opportunity to leave le harve and months later be in the prem,the ability to be able to place your family where you want (aprox 280mile from where you work mind),the ability to do his job poorly and still be lauded for it.

he's had a marginally worse time as the rest of them (his dad dying)...enough to explain his 24month strop and poor form.........nada.

We're back to square one then?

Right, so basically you see absolutely no reason why he shouldnt be perfoming and performing well, (forgetting the fact that at times he has actually performed well and consistently well at times, even early this season at LW) and i see reasons why his time here hasnt been great and therefore offers an insight to his poor form and maybe why his attitude is like it is. (im not saying his attitude is right)

Like i say, you name me a single player Zogs age in the premiership who's had as difficult an early career as that and still maintained his form and perfect attitude and ill happily back down, but if you cant you have to see some merit in what im saying....surely?

This boy has had it THE worst in my opinion.

He's stuck around lot longer then most have (considering he's one of 4-5 players from the SBR days).

lots of players go through hard times (the boumsong stuff is superfluous though)the ones who cant hack it get discarded,those that can make it.

I see no reason to think n'zogbia isn't a jenas II

Well then i guess i sympathize with his plight too much.

I guess i think losing your father figure after losing your father is a significant thing,  maybe you dont, but im just trying to put myself in his situation and i dont think i could of done too much better, i guess all the people who disagree with me could do better than what Zog has done, which is a credit to them.

Well done.

Just want to re iterate once more that i think his fathers death is one of a number of things that havent gone for him in his career, people are dragging it out like it the crux of my argument when it isnt.

I can see where his frustrations lie, you cant, thats fair enough.

just his father dying is the only thing others havent gone thorugh. ican see where his frustrations lie....how to react to them....that is the difference....head down and work or strop?

How is it though?

5 managers at the age of 21 - you might think this is one thing, but i see it as 5 seperate incident in a young mans developing career.

Parent dying in a different country at a young age

Subsequent father figure being sold - Inevitable but not easy to get over and it showed in his performances at his times, so you cant just discard the effect.

Playing out your skin and become instrumental to the teams success ony to be discarded for a poorer player the next season, a player who gets into the team on reputation and name alone. (there was absolutely nothing he could do in this situation, this is where the attitude began)

played completely out of position

Completely discarded becasue his attitude doesnt sit well with the manager and also doesn fit in with the formation.

I genuinely cant apply those things to every single player in our squad. Can you?

Its not like im exaggerating here, this is what happened to him. He's 21 and has been through all that....

5 managers by the age of 21............means nowt

parent dying.....would affect him him....not NUFC fault

father figure being sold......21yrs now and 2 years of poor form

playing out your skin ? overhype. and that next season he was the worst of 3 players in that position.....do you agree ?

played out of position....under allardyce who wasn't ?

completely discatded............on account of form and attitude (makes sense really)

i'd like the manager to turn him round but i think n;zogbia is,as i've said .another jenas.

Mate if you think having 5 managers that early in your career "means nowt" and is gonna have no effect on your developement or thoughts about the club then that is a joke in its self.

"Overhype" if he was instrumental to the success how is it over hype, he was what 19 years old??

the following season, yes, he was poor but how much was that down to having Duff play in frontog him and he could do nothing about it. Not even get his head down in trainng becasueRoeder bummed Duff. That season was a joke and everyone said so at the time, whats changed? The fact that that opinion doesnt suit anymore?

Who else under Allardyce was so dramatically played out of position? Milner? Smith? Cop out of an excuse.

It clear that we dont agree and that under those circumstances you and everyone else would thrive.

Well Done.

5 managers will have an affect........good affects from the good and bad from the bad

overhype...........simple no matter how old he was if some thi k he was better than he was then it was overhype (have you realised thye use of past tense?)

who else //////blah////allardyce.......milner,martins,taylor,barton.)if you want to defend someone psychologically wheres youre defence of joey barton.......much more evidence)

Haha, i love this explaination, he's getting paid an extortionate amount and that is the most important thing in life. What utter bollocks.

I re-iterate - don't talk sh*te.

But you keep doing it anyway.

Like i say, people have taken exception to me saying his time here has been s***.

I dont know why.

Maybe it's because it's such an uttely pillocky comment ?

:rolleyes:

Internet hard man.

If you think that he should be happy cos he's getting paid then you are an idiot who is clearly at war with the world and very bitter, if you think he's had anything but a crap time here then i can only assume you have had an amazing past 5 years as a fan....which makes you an idiot as well.

If only you had something constructive to say.... :rolleyes:

his time here has been s*** ? the opportunity to leave le harve and months later be in the prem,the ability to be able to place your family where you want (aprox 280mile from where you work mind),the ability to do his job poorly and still be lauded for it.

he's had a marginally worse time as the rest of them (his dad dying)...enough to explain his 24month strop and poor form.........nada.

We're back to square one then?

Right, so basically you see absolutely no reason why he shouldnt be perfoming and performing well, (forgetting the fact that at times he has actually performed well and consistently well at times, even early this season at LW) and i see reasons why his time here hasnt been great and therefore offers an insight to his poor form and maybe why his attitude is like it is. (im not saying his attitude is right)

Like i say, you name me a single player Zogs age in the premiership who's had as difficult an early career as that and still maintained his form and perfect attitude and ill happily back down, but if you cant you have to see some merit in what im saying....surely?

This boy has had it THE worst in my opinion.

He's stuck around lot longer then most have (considering he's one of 4-5 players from the SBR days).

lots of players go through hard times (the boumsong stuff is superfluous though)the ones who cant hack it get discarded,those that can make it.

I see no reason to think n'zogbia isn't a jenas II

Well then i guess i sympathize with his plight too much.

I guess i think losing your father figure after losing your father is a significant thing,  maybe you dont, but im just trying to put myself in his situation and i dont think i could of done too much better, i guess all the people who disagree with me could do better than what Zog has done, which is a credit to them.

Well done.

Just want to re iterate once more that i think his fathers death is one of a number of things that havent gone for him in his career, people are dragging it out like it the crux of my argument when it isnt.

I can see where his frustrations lie, you cant, thats fair enough.

just his father dying is the only thing others havent gone thorugh. ican see where his frustrations lie....how to react to them....that is the difference....head down and work or strop?

How is it though?

5 managers at the age of 21 - you might think this is one thing, but i see it as 5 seperate incident in a young mans developing career.

Parent dying in a different country at a young age

Subsequent father figure being sold - Inevitable but not easy to get over and it showed in his performances at his times, so you cant just discard the effect.

Playing out your skin and become instrumental to the teams success ony to be discarded for a poorer player the next season, a player who gets into the team on reputation and name alone. (there was absolutely nothing he could do in this situation, this is where the attitude began)

played completely out of position

Completely discarded becasue his attitude doesnt sit well with the manager and also doesn fit in with the formation.

I genuinely cant apply those things to every single player in our squad. Can you?

Its not like im exaggerating here, this is what happened to him. He's 21 and has been through all that....

5 managers by the age of 21............means nowt

parent dying.....would affect him him....not NUFC fault

father figure being sold......21yrs now and 2 years of poor form

playing out your skin ? overhype. and that next season he was the worst of 3 players in that position.....do you agree ?

played out of position....under allardyce who wasn't ?

completely discatded............on account of form and attitude (makes sense really)

i'd like the manager to turn him round but i think n;zogbia is,as i've said .another jenas.

Mate if you think having 5 managers that early in your career "means nowt" and is gonna have no effect on your developement or thoughts about the club then that is a joke in its self.

"Overhype" if he was instrumental to the success how is it over hype, he was what 19 years old??

the following season, yes, he was poor but how much was that down to having Duff play in frontog him and he could do nothing about it. Not even get his head down in trainng becasueRoeder bummed Duff. That season was a joke and everyone said so at the time, whats changed? The fact that that opinion doesnt suit anymore?

Who else under Allardyce was so dramatically played out of position? Milner? Smith? Cop out of an excuse.

It clear that we dont agree and that under those circumstances you and everyone else would thrive.

Well Done.

5 managers will have an affect........good affects from the good and bad from the bad

overhype...........simple no matter how old he was if some thi k he was better than he was then it was overhype (have you realised thye use of past tense?)

who else //////blah////allardyce.......milner,martins,taylor,barton.)if you want to defend someone psychologically wheres youre defence of joey barton.......much more evidence)

What are we agruing here? I get the feeling you think i think he's the next best thing and that im defending him no matter what. Which is rubbish, again, you took exception to me saying he;s had a crap time here, i think everything ive put points to a crap time.

Remind me again how many good managers he's played for?

Yes he has talent but he's had his progress as a player hindered at key points in a his short career. (hinederences which he could nothing about), he was good early this season when played in the right position. All those players were played in there prefered role, just not the exact right position.

I just think you are arguing a different point to me to be honest.

You've not really given me anything to suggest that maybe i dont have a point, instead you are just swatting my points and denouncing them as 'irrelevant' without offering anything to back it up.

I tell you what, i guess it all boils down to this, if Zog didnt have all those things happen to him, then do you still think we'd be in this situation with him?

If yes, you you obviosuly have him down as a bad egg who is absolutely no good for the club and has always had this bad attitude, but if you dont think we'd be in this positon with him, then surely you're admitting that his current attitude is a result of the personal and professional circumstances he's had to endure at the club.

Its a simple question, feel free to oblige.

I do like him and I'd like to see us hang onto him and see what KK can do with the lad but I'd add the man himself to what Chez said, i.e. he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

I think he is as good as some people think he is, I certainly don't think finding a replacement will be easy. Good left sided midfielders that score goals aren't common as England managers have found for the last few years. We've got round this with the 4-3-3 system but you need the option of a wide left player as well.

Whether he goes or stays is a different issue. If he really wants to leave then he should be sold at the right price which suits us. He's on a three year contract so no need for us to take the first offer that comes, if someone wants him badly enough they will have to pay the rate same for Dyer.

I think he is as good as some people think he is, I certainly don't think finding a replacement will be easy. Good left sided midfielders that score goals aren't common as England managers have found for the last few years. We've got round this with the 4-3-3 system but you need the option of a wide left player as well.

Whether he goes or stays is a different issue. If he really wants to leave then he should be sold at the right price which suits us. He's on a three year contract so no need for us to take the first offer that comes, if someone wants him badly enough they will have to pay the rate same for Dyer.

He's scored a massive 8 goals for us, so not sure why it's so important to find a goalscoring left sided player. I'd much rather have one who can cross consistently, and set the strikers up.

He's scored a massive 8 goals for us, so not sure why it's so important to find a goalscoring left sided player. I'd much rather have one who can cross consistently, and set the strikers up.

Stats are all well and good but I use my own eyes, and the lad can score goals. Given a run in a forward position I'll bet his strike rate would improve as well. As far as crossing consistently, he's one of the best crossers we've got IMO. He doesn't float them up uselessly like Milner tends top, he whips them in fast and dipping - very difficult to defend. The only point I agree with you is consistently setting the strikers up, as like Keegan says, his team play could be better.

Stats are all well and good but I use my own eyes, and the lad can score goals. Given a run in a forward position I'll bet his strike rate would improve as well. As far as crossing consistently, he's one of the best crossers we've got IMO. He doesn't float them up uselessly like Milner tends top, he whips them in fast and dipping - very difficult to defend. The only point I agree with you is consistently setting the strikers up, as like Keegan says, his team play could be better.

He probably is one of the best crossers we've got, which is what Keegan needs to sort out in Summer. Our crossing is shocking compared to the top teams.

Not as good as some people think he is.

Not that im buying into this view or agreeing with it to ints entirtey, but SBR said that he was one of the most gifted players he'd ever had at that age and with the right training and motivation he could got to the top.

Now i'm ofthe view that unlike Viana, we have seen glimpses on a fairly regular basis to suggest that SBR maybe right.

Like i say, give him the right environment to thrive and think he would.

The thing is is that some of the best football we've seen from him is from when he was 19, he hasnt had the right environment to thrvie since then.

But I get the feeling that he's not a team player, if Keegan has noticed that then he will be out, unless he can be persuaded to change his attitude. It won't matter how good he is, how good a crosser he is, and all that, if it looks like he's not fitting in he will be away. And he'll disappear I fear. Bit like Viana.

But I get the feeling that he's not a team player, if Keegan has noticed that then he will be out, unless he can be persuaded to change his attitude. It won't matter how good he is, how good a crosser he is, and all that, if it looks like he's not fitting in he will be away. And he'll disappear I fear. Bit like Viana.

Team player in what sense? On the pitch, or off it? i think it could be coached out of him, like it was for Ronaldo, but alot depends on Keegans choice of formation for next season, to be honest, i get the feeling hat Boussaffa is a direct replacement for him.

I'm nowhere near as bothered as I used to be about him leaving tbh.

Think he has the potential to be a very good player, and ideally he'd stay and we'd find out whether or not he's going to live up to that potential here, under Keegan.

But if he does go I've got faith in Keegan to bring in the right guys and play the sort of football where we won't miss N'Zogbia at all, even if he does start producing at his new club.

Just pissed me off immensely these last few years that we were such a toothless, boring team and we had an exciting young winger either sitting on the bench or stuck at left-back while our other duffers floundered around helplessly week after week.

A perfect example of the horrible management we've seen at the club the last few years, but hopefully that's behind us now and I think we're moving in the right direction again, with or without N'Zogbia.

Team player in what sense? On the pitch, or off it? i think it could be coached out of him, like it was for Ronaldo, but alot depends on Keegans choice of formation for next season, to be honest, i get the feeling hat Boussaffa is a direct replacement for him.

Off the field. Keegan saying something like he doesn't "involve" himself enough and his team mates are trying to improve that because they all want him to stay. He has talent no doubt but I really think he could disappear if he doesn't wake up and use it. If he can't be motivated by Keegan he can't be motivated very much, certainly not at Spurs, and he won't be going to Arsenal anytime soon based on his present form.

I'm nowhere near as bothered as I used to be about him leaving tbh.

Think he has the potential to be a very good player, and ideally he'd stay and we'd find out whether or not he's going to live up to that potential here, under Keegan.

But if he does go I've got faith in Keegan to bring in the right guys and play the sort of football where we won't miss N'Zogbia at all, even if he does start producing at his new club.

Just pissed me off immensely these last few years that we were such a toothless, boring team and we had an exciting young winger either sitting on the bench or stuck at left-back while our other duffers floundered around helplessly week after week.

A perfect example of the horrible management we've seen at the club the last few years, but hopefully that's behind us now and I think we're moving in the right direction again, with or without N'Zogbia.

Pretty much agree with that, except i would be a bit gutted if he left and watched him dvevelop into the player we think he could be at another club. Especially if it came back to bite us in the arse. Which no doub it would.

Not as good as some people think he is.

Not that im buying into this view or agreeing with it to ints entirtey, but SBR said that he was one of the most gifted players he'd ever had at that age and with the right training and motivation he could got to the top.

Now i'm ofthe view that unlike Viana, we have seen glimpses on a fairly regular basis to suggest that SBR maybe right.

Like i say, give him the right environment to thrive and think he would.

The thing is is that some of the best football we've seen from him is from when he was 19, he hasnt had the right environment to thrvie since then.

Zoggy's left-peg couldn't hold a candle to Viana's iyam.