Mike Ashley :-)

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Harry-Norway

He must be the most fantastic owner of a fotball club..........and i am so glad he owns us!!!!!!!! :pow:

When he was singing and smiling  with Toon  Army in the corner wearing King Kev top against Spurs made me proud. :smitten:

Cant remember seen anything like that in my life,just fantastic. :clap:

Lets hope it only  a joke about Mike wants to sell Toon!!!!!!!!

Yesterdays match against Spurs brought me back to the glory late 90`s with KK :snod:

Howay the lads and lets go for top 10............... :thup:

We have an Owner, Manager, Coaching staff, and massive fan base, ALL backing each other 100%,

and by the looks of it at spurs, the players aswell, with some money in the summer, it can only go one way.....

fun times ahead, god we deserve it

Yeee haaaa

Howay the Toon

I recently read some sh!t on this forum, about people panaking, kk wasnt first choice for the job, deschamps wud have been better, we were longing for the past, it was a nostalgic appointment, bla blah , etc, etc

Well, I refer to my earlier posts.

Is he right for the job now? of course he is ,always was he sends out his side to attack.

I have no doubts where we are heading

There was a lot of talk at the weekend on 5 Live about how things are going tits up in the Liverpool boardroom andhow all the fans want is English ownership and someone who understands what football means to people over here (and are motivated by more than just business).

I think we might have already found that, fingers crossed it continues to improve.

Ghostbusters tune...

When there's someone s***

at your football club

Who you gonna call?

Mike Ashley!

When there's someone weird

taking dividends

Who you gonna call?

Mike Ashley

:clap2: ;D

Guest Flair

Lets not get carried away. We have only beaten a very poor Fulham side and a Spurs side with nothing to play for.

Guest The Libertine

Not a dig at you at all this Harry btw.

I just can't wait for the way this thread is going to turn out.

i personally think Ashley is a better chairman than Shepherd....

Lets not get carried away. We have only beaten a very poor Fulham side and a Spurs side with nothing to play for.

It's exactly the right time to get carried away.

We've not had the opportunity in four or five years, who's to say we will in the next.  Enjoy the sun while it shines man, it's up to the players not to get carried away.  They get paid to not get carried away, I don't.

:celb:

We've not had the opportunity in four or five years, who's to say we will in the next.  Enjoy the sun while it shines man, it's up to the players not to get carried away.  They get paid to not get carried away, I don't.

Can we spend that £100m now??  :razz:

Nope.

Maybe when we're in europe.

....so that's after next season.  :thup:

Nope.

Maybe when we're in europe.

....so that's after next season.  :thup:

:dave:

:laugh:

I think thats quite a sensible perspective. If we dispatch of Reading in a similar style, then maybe some of the optimism is well placed. The club has a habit of bringing its supporters back down to earth though.

That said, i have been working out if its possible to catch West Ham this morning :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not a dig at you at all this Harry btw.

I just can't wait for the way this thread is going to turn out.

i personally think Ashley is a better chairman than Shepherd....

Not a dig, just something that bugs me as the media always say it as well

Ashley is the OWNER

Mort is the CHAIRMAN

I think thats quite a sensible perspective. If we dispatch of Reading in a similar style, then maybe some of the optimism is well placed. The club has a habit of bringing its supporters back down to earth though.

That said, i have been working out if its possible to catch West Ham this morning :lol:

It's happening man....Can you feel it?

Reading will be a real barometer of the mark Keegan has put on the squad. If he really belives that the current lot are nearly good enough (with a couple of exciting additions), then looking at Reading's squad we should be dispatching them with relative ease at home. They will be up for it as usual.

Reading will be a real barometer of the mark Keegan has put on the squad. If he really belives that the current lot are nearly good enough (with a couple of exciting additions), then looking at Reading's squad we should be dispatching them with relative ease at home. They will be up for it as usual.

I don't for a minute believe that KK's spending in the market will be conservative. He likes his good players too much. The relegation of Duff and Smith shows he is also quick to address what his side needs and is confidant of his vision. Whatever Nicos says the summer spend will be in relative terms a marker set down by KK...And MA..They both will want to show intent and enjoy KK's 3 year current spell. The rumours coming out of the players we're looking at might be driven by many sides, but this kind of thing generates its own momentum. Successful business is ultimately about ideas.....

The process KK is in atm is building belief in the current squad, he's looking for that extra 10% from them (look at all the shots from outside the area, look at Owen trying weaving runs at the heart of def, look at Viduka tracking back...) But come summer it will another story it will all be about who is coming in. He might be saying nice things about the players now, but in a few weeks time he will be ruthless imo.

You know I think we'll destroy Reading. :pow:

I don't for a minute believe that KK's spending in the market will be conservative. He likes his good players too much. The relegation of Duff and Smith shows he is also quick to address what his side needs and is confidant of his vision. Whatever Nicos says the summer spend will be in relative terms a marker set down by KK...And MA..They both will want to show intent and enjoy KK's 3 year current spell. The rumours coming out of the players we're looking at might be driven by many sides, but this kind of thing generates its own momentum. Successful business is ultimately about ideas.....

The process KK is in atm is building belief in the current squad, he's looking for that extra 10% from them (look at all the shots from outside the area, look at Owen trying weaving runs at the heart of def, look at Viduka tracking back...) But come summer it will another story it will all be about who is coming in. He might be saying nice things about the players now, but in a few weeks time he will be ruthless imo.

You know I think we'll destroy Reading. :pow:

"We're a small squad but if we can add little bits to this, it could be quite exciting. What you've got can sometimes get lost when you are having a bad run but when they start playing like that, you think 'We don't actually need an awful lot to set us alight' - just two or three [new signings]. If you asked the players 'Would you welcome two or three big signings in the summer?' they would say yes, because players want to play with good players. But they would have to be very, very good players to come here and better us. If you've got fitness, ability, experience and you put desire with that, then you can go anywhere in football."

-Keegan

:thup: