Getting carried away...

McCormick

Guest BooBoo

Haven't seen anyone doing much more than be delighted with the last three results tbh. Someone always wants to put a dampener on things though.

It because they think it makes them coooooooool.

That said, i think if we take 4 points from the next two games, go into the derby and dispatch of the mackems, THEN we can get carried away. Bit premature for me. 

personally id consider the season a success if this was to happen :lol:

Second time Keegan has saved us from a catastrophic season and possible relegation (touch wood) now.

Worth at least a bit of self-congratulatory group wanking.

As delighted as I am with the current form, it's going over the top saying he saved us from relegation.

Second time Keegan has saved us from a catastrophic season and possible relegation (touch wood) now.

As delighted as I am with the current form, it's going over the top saying he saved us from relegation.

Of course, just like it was mad to say it was his fault if we went down.

Partially for not turning it around, partially for turning it around.

Going over the top? What do you think getting carried away is supposed to be about?

Going over the top? What do you think getting carried away is supposed to be about?

Are you 'Happyface'?

We've had to put up with loads of s*** from the media, people at work, wankers who you dont know having a pop at newcastle, the people and the city all becuase we have been playing badly.

We have won two on the trot and could make it three this saturday.

Every game we win now is to be rammed down every c***s neck who jumped on the lets bash NUFC band wagon and every c*** that was expecting us to go down and thought KK was a big mistake.

I am currently enjoying it, f*** them!

I'll go with that, we've put up with the shite, now it's time to give it back, bollocks to the lot of them, some of our own fans included.

Ahhh so fuck if we are getting carried away, it's about time we got carried away about something after the dross we have been served up over the past coupld of years.

We have just won 4-1 away from home man  :lol:

I'm making the most of it  :smitten:

Hmmm if anyone got carried away it was Kev himself, saying we only needed 2 or 3 new players in the summer!

Hopefully he was just foxing.

Hmmm if anyone got carried away it was Kev himself, saying we only needed 2 or 3 new players in the summer!

I hoped he was just trying to keep the squad's confidence up.

Might not be far from the truth if we're talking about 3 players worth 20m+ who would seriously improve the quality of the squad.

We're not really short on numbers, just quality.

I hoped he was just trying to keep the squad's confidence up.

Might not be far from the truth if we're talking about 3 players worth 20m+ who would seriously improve the quality of the squad.

We're not really short on numbers, just quality.

If Kev can convice three 20m+ players to come to NUFC this summer he really is the messiah.

More chance of Alan Smith scoring consecutive hattricks.