Champions League QF (second legs)

SUPERTOON

Abit of a risky line up from Man Utd, they are by no means through yet.

Not really risky imo, nearly all experienced European players, only one out and out striker. Solid team set out to keep it tight.

Abit of a risky line up from Man Utd, they are by no means through yet.

Not really risky imo, nearly all experienced European players, only one out and out striker. Solid team set out to keep it tight.

Pique and even Brown can be weak spots at the back, also Tevez up front alone may not get goals for Man Utd.

How did Hargreaves miss that there now though

Slightly related to this thread but i noticed Liverpool fans were singing our Adebayor song last night, as indeed were you lot after you beat us a few weeks back. I have to say, I am both amused and slightly dismayed that song has gone from being sung by a minority of spurs fans to thousands singing it at whl and then it being sung at other prem. grounds.  :lol:

Which one?

Is it the one about his mom and dad washing elephants? :lol:

Pretty fucking scummy from the Roma fans there

What happened?

Started chanting during the minutes silence.

Pretty fuking stupid idea having a silence after recent bad blood between both sides imo.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Slightly related to this thread but i noticed Liverpool fans were singing our Adebayor song last night, as indeed were you lot after you beat us a few weeks back. I have to say, I am both amused and slightly dismayed that song has gone from being sung by a minority of spurs fans to thousands singing it at whl and then it being sung at other prem. grounds.  :lol:

Which one?

Yep, except it is only his dad that washes elephants. Apparently, his mum is just a whore. Undoubtedly, if it was not for her 'whoring' she would also be washing elephants. Which one is more offensive? You decide?  :lol:

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Karma for all the decisions that have gone for them?

Bit like last night with Arsenal. :lol:

What a penalty though. mackems.gif

Which one?

Yep, except it is only his dad that washes elephants. Apparently, his mum is just a whore. Undoubtedly, if it was not for her 'whoring' she would also be washing elephants. Which one is more offensive? You decide?  :lol:

:lol:

That's the one I'm talking about.

I remember it being chanted by four old drunken Geordies when I was at the Emirates for our Premiership game. No one else seemed to join in, presumably because we were shit and the chant is a bit bad taste. I think it's just that (bad taste) but it's got quite a bit of a rhyme going on :lol: