Harper or Given?

Rocker
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Given was back to his usual self yesterday. Harper has probably had a major part in Given upping his game. Either that or Given's just finally gotten over his injuries.

My only gripe with Given yesterday (and this is something I dunno if he will ever change) was that we were trying to build on our play and retain posession and when the ball was played back to Given, he just kicked it up field and the posession just went straight back to the opposition.

More annoying that that was Butt passing it to every red shirt he could find.

I would have said Harper till yesterday.

2 world class saves.

world class? you must be kidding me

KK said so himself.  :joker:

KK? would this be Kevin Kline the actor?

or Kevin Keegan, who thinks Smith and Milner are great players

The one from Rooney, hit with power anb close to him was a world class save or as Hansen said twice, "phenomenal" , the reaction after that to deny Scholce was pure class to all round great goalkeeping..

2 world class saves.

You're right, Keegan knows fuck all. We should sack him for picking Given over Harper.

2 world class saves.

You're right, Keegan knows f*** all. We should sack him for picking Given over Harper.

If love Keegan as much as anyone, but come on, when he talks about how good his players are it cant exactly be taken as gospel

:lol:

Strong reply, you've spent far too much time arguing with NE5, its puddling your brain.  O0

Oh dear.

Is this where i do this?

mackems.gif

I'm new at this, bare with me.  :laugh:

has he sent you to sleep yet  :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Strong reply, you've spent far too much time arguing with NE5, its puddling your brain.  O0

Oh dear.

Is this where i do this?

mackems.gif

has he sent you to sleep yet   :lol:

mackems.gif

2 world class saves.

Aye it was.

any premiership keeper worth his salt would expect to get to those tbh, but a couple of scottish twats make a big thing of it on the telly and hey fucking presto, pathetic

Both are fantastic and it is our great fortune to have both of them as loyal servants to the club and to the fans. However, I do not wish to be unfair to any of them as I have not seen Harper perform for a consistent number of games hence I shall reserve my comments. As for Given's performance, I am mindful that this is only the first game of the season. Let us wait 10 games first before giving any further assessment.

Given is in the top 6 keepers in the world, we are very veyr lucky to have him...

I am very curious... who are the other 5 Keepers?

Both are fantastic and it is our great fortune to have both of them as loyal servants to the club and to the fans. However, I do not wish to be unfair to any of them as I have not seen Harper perform for a consistent number of games hence I shall reserve my comments. As for Given's performance, I am mindful that this is only the first game of the season. Let us wait 10 games first before giving any further assessment.

Given is in the top 6 keepers in the world, we are very veyr lucky to have him...

I am very curious... who are the other 5 Keepers?

I'm curious as to how much Skirge had consumed when he made that idiotic and horrifically ignorant comment

Oh dear.

Is this where i do this?

mackems.gif

has he sent you to sleep yet  :lol:

mackems.gif