Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest king harry

Went to watch Liverpool today, best thing about it was one of the young lads who has done well for the reserves getting a game, and playing ok.

Id like to see a few more youngsters get a chance before the end of the season. Is right Plessis.

Went to watch Liverpool today, best thing about it was one of the young lads who has done well for the reserves getting a game, and playing ok.

Id like to see a few more youngsters get a chance before the end of the season. Is right Plessis.

Yeah thought he played well, looked assured on the ball.

Guest LucaAltieri

Roma were 2 - 0 up against Genoa at home. Now pulled back to 2 - 2. Still a crap game.

79th minute penalty for Roma. Scored by De Rossi, 3-2. If it stays the same they go 1 point behind Inter. Inter play tomorrow.

Bolton are wretched, but we were great today.

MON tried a new shape with Young in a free roaming role, and it worked brilliantly. 4 nil in second gear. Now, why the fuck weren't we playing like that the last 4 games?

Barry's first decent (very, very decent) game for a few months now.

MON tried a new shape with Young in a free roaming role, and it worked brilliantly. 4 nil in second gear. Now, why the fuck weren't we playing like that the last 4 games?

Sealed Bolton's fate there I think Brummie.

Villa performance was a bit overdue I think ?

Even Agbonlahor managed to get a goal.

Nice flowing move for the goal as well.

All of Villa's goals today seemed nice (except the Barry deflection). Well worked/good movement helped. But of course, Bolton are really shit so you'd kinda expect a result like that anyway.

I think Bendtner was very impressive in second half. Lets sign him up, he's only20 or something...

Alot of my friends are big Arsenal fans and they all want rid of Bendtner in the summer. We could do alot worse imo.

Alot of the Arsenal players wants to get rid of him aswell i think. No one but Walcott celebrated his scoring! I think its down to the Adebayor incident...

Guest LucaAltieri

Watching Milan vs. Cagliari. Good game.

2-1 to Milan at the minute.

Pasquale Foggia is class. Always plays well against the big teams.

Guest LucaAltieri

Watching Milan vs. Cagliari. Good game.

2-1 to Milan at the minute.

Pasquale Foggia is class. Always plays well against the big teams.

3-1

Inzaghi.

Rounds the keeper and squeezes a shot between 3 defenders.

Guest LucaAltieri

Mallorca 0 - 1 Real Madrid

Scored just before half time. Didn't deserve it, they've been shite.

Mallorca just denied a clear penalty. Cannavaro handled in the box. Ref needs shooting.

Sealed Bolton's fate there I think Brummie.

Villa performance was a bit overdue I think ?

As I said, Bolton are awful. Gavin McCann was their best player, which says quite a lot.

For our part, the weird formation MON tried worked, and Barry, Young and Petrov (of all people) were excellent.

Looking at our remaining games, we could win them all, only Everton looks tricky. Which is an empty statement as I said almost the same thing before we took 1 point from 6 against the Mackems and Boro. Football. Infuriating.

Guest LucaAltieri

Looks canny this Ronaldo lad, should put a bid in.

Nah, soft foreigner. We need proper players.

Guest LucaAltieri

Aliadiere misses a sitter.

Man United pestering the ref. They felt the ball should have been put out of play.

Man United pestering the ref. They felt the ball should have been put out of play.

Didnt think they were pestering so much but how the hell did Riley not spot the foul on Evra. Was pretty blatant even at normal speed.

Even if O'Neill did get something on the ball (he was no where near), it was still a tackle from behind and a foul.

Another quality decision by a ref

Guest LucaAltieri

Didnt think they were pestering so much but how the hell did Riley not spot the foul on Evra. Was pretty blatant even at normal speed.

Even if O'Neill did get something on the ball (he was no where near), it was still a tackle from behind and a foul.

Another quality decision by a ref

May well have been a foul but the ref (rightly or wrongly) played on. They should get on with the game.

Giggs gave the ref a mouthful. What are the odds SAF didn't see it?